Recovering PT:2

~A month later~

Finley and Miranda had Elena Lupu, a village girl who's pregnant with Miranda's re-carnation daughter, Eva. Elena was happy that Miranda offered to take care of her.

"Thank you again priestess Miranda for offering to take care of me as I'm pregnant with my ex lovers child." Elena sips her tea and was playing cards with Finley.

"No problem and what game are you guys playing?" Miranda asked, Finley mentioned it's called 'Go Fish' as she explains the rules on how to play and which Miranda was intrigued as she tagged into the game.

Finley was doing a little better as she still had nightmares, anxiety and panic attacks while dealing with the urges of making herself throwing up or cutting herself. But she stayed strong. It was late at night as everyone was relaxing, Elena was pretty good on playing the game after beating Finley a couple times. All three women were laughing and talking and then suddenly a knock came from the door.

"I got it." Finley got up from her seat before Miranda could and Elena was teaching her how to play it.

Then, she unlocks the door and opens it as she sees a white silk dress standing in front of her. Alcina turned around as she made eye contact with each other. Finley's her body stiffen up, her feeling the Itamigan all over again and her Kokorogan rising it's a blood started to boil up.

"I-I'm sorry..." Alcina walks away fast as she holds herself.

"Finley...who was that?" Miranda calls from the living room.

Her eyes are blinking fast as she shuts the door slowly and walks back to the living room. She strained herself before she entered the room and smiled.

"I think some kids from the village were playing dingdong ditch..." Finley smiles and clears her throat, "It's a game in America that we do for fun. To prank who's ever home..." She added, her smile fades away and she walks upstairs, "I'm going to go relax for a bit, I'll see you guys later for dinner." She walks upstairs and heads towards her room.

Both Miranda and Elena both looked at each other as they were confused on Finley's reaction but they continue playing the game.

Finley was in her bedroom and locks it while looking at herself in the mirror. She saw flashes of the abuse and the torture that she received from Alcina and her father. She was Shitsumeigan from the memories...she grips her scalp and closes her eyes while trying to make them go away but they weren't leaving.

"Please..." Finley whispered, "Leave me alone!" She punches the mirror, shattering like she did that day at Alcinas.

(TW: Small mentioning of self-harm and blood)

There, she held another big sharp glass and instantly cuts herself. A decent size cut was made on her shoulder, she suddenly felt that same weight lifted off of her chest. She cries out while still Shitsumeigan and there, Miranda came busting down the door and saw Finley's eyes widen. She was holding sharp glass press on her neck...

"Finley...it's Miranda." She lowers her voice, "Darling...who was at the door?" She took a step forward and slowly reaches for the glass.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." Finley's voice shook over and over again.

Her eyes blinking somewhat slow, while Miranda was talking calmly and steady. She snaps out of the Shitsumeigan, she makes eye contact with her and drops the glass. Finley looks down and saw she had harm herself again and felt A huge amount of Itamigan on her shoulders and arms. She was defeated again.

"Dammit...I'm so sorry Miranda..." Finley drops and cries into her hands, Miranda came and hugged her.

"Who was it at the door?" Miranda asked again and already knew who it was but wanted Finley to say her name.