Life and Death

~A Month Later~

Finley was sleeping peacefully, but then felt a set of eyes watching her. She rolls over and slowly opens her eyes...

"M-Marie..." Finley rubs and fully sees her standing there.

Her face was disain and looks up at Alcina, who was still sleeping. Finley clears her throat and nudges Alcina's right arm which was laying on top of her.

"Alcina wake up..." Finley said quietly and Alcina rolls over while smirking and still having her eyes closed.

"You ready...another round Draga Mea?" Alcina purrs and began touching her.

Finley looks over her shoulder and tries to make her open her eyes but fails. She shakes her and even wanted to bite her arm.

"Alcina...Marie's here..." Finley covers her face after being embarrassed.

"What..." Alcina opens her eyes and they suddenly widen, "Oh Marie...you're home early..." she gulps and looks at Finley.

There, Finley grabs the sheet and jumps off the bed. Both women looked at each other's eyes, all Finley saw in Marie's eyes was Itamigan...she walks towards the door. Alcina got up quick as she covers herself with the blanket.

"You both should talk...I need to leave before shit escalates..." Finley tells and heads out the door.

From the corner of her eyes...Alcina was hurting as she didn't want her to leave her alone with Marie. But Finley knew it was for the best and walks back to her old room.

"Oh fuck I messed up badly!!" Finley covers her body as maidens stared.

"Are you okay Finley?" a maiden asked as she stops dusting the floor.

Finley just nods and continues walking. Thoughts are going around in her head as she didn't know that Marie was back early. Then Daniela comes up as she gets done licking her fingers.

"You and my mother missed breakfast..." She stops and sees that look before, "What happened? Who do I need to kill?" She already went to that option.

"No killing." Finley grabs Daniela and calls for the other two, "I need tell you and your sisters something very important." She drugged her throughout the hallways...

~Finley's old bedroom~

The girls were freaking out and all Finley thought was the look on Marie's face and Alcina. She also remembers talking to Miranda about how she and Alcina were going by to talk too Marie together. She obviously failed that part, as soon as she left the bedchambers.

"So you left our mother in there with Marie correct?" Daniela asked and Finley nods as she was face planted onto pillow, "You're an idiot." She smacks her face.

"I know!" Finley yells into her pillow.

"Well you, our mother and Marie need to get the shit figure it out before Miranda comes with the other Lords for dinner tonight." Bela said as she cleans her sickle and there Finleys head pops back up like a weasel and glares at her with a surprise look.

Cassandra laughs at Finley and knows that she totally forgot the dinner party. But she stops when Bela hits her from the back of the head. They all came up with a plan as Finley was going to talk too Marie privately. The girls all got dressed as they began doing their abilities sessions.

~Seven hours later~

Finley was dressed up for dinner when she sees a maiden heading at her direction. The maiden stops and greets her with a letter.

Draga Mea,

Come to the tallest tower of the castle. I must speak with you there, it's about Marie.