Two down; Two more to go

~Two weeks later, outside of the castle~

Finley still discovered new abilities after her procedure, Alcina was outside with her and the daughters. They were practicing as the Shihakage and the three clans never stop...

"Okay let's take a fifteen minute break." Finley grabs one cold drink of lemonade, "You girls are very strong and quick on your movements and battle strategies." She gives high fives to each of them.

"Yeah it's nice practicing with you mo—Finley..." Cassandra takes a quick drink and walks away.

Alcina turns her head and smirks after she heard her second oldest. Daniela heard as she chuckles, while Bela was confuse just like Finley. They didn't know what that was about but continued to relax for the remaining couple of minutes. A maiden comes with a tray of snacks for the women and had news to tell.

"Lady Finley, Lord Heisenberg wants you to come to his home-state." The maiden said, "He wants you to look at a project he has build and needs your advice." She smiles at her.

"Oh very well, girls you can have the rest of the day off if you like." Finley finishes her drink and looks at Alcina, "I'll be back my love and stay safe, and girls watch over your mother." She gave a kiss to her as she grabs her long jacket and said goodbye to everyone else.

They all waved and then talked to their other about abilities and life. Alcina strolls over to Cassandra and lays her hand onto her shoulder.

"Do you consider her as another... Mother?" Alcina whispers to her second oldest, "And it's okay if you do. I think it's special that there's another adult figure in your guys lives." She looks and the others came forward.

"Yeah, Finley is another parent figure to us. I even wanted to say mom too, even if she's our best friend." Daniela smiles at Cassandra.

"Oh so that's what Cassandra was going to say? I thought she was saying something different...I agree, Finley is another parent figure to us." Bela said, "Do you guys think that she would even adopt us?" She puts her thumb and index finger on her chin as she thought it.

Alcina then pulls the daughters in for a warmly hug. She then came up with an idea for her daughters...

~Lord Heisenberg's home-state~

As Finley rings the buzzer for the gate. She thought about what Cassandra on what she was actually going to say, she knew that she was going to call her mom. It made her feel warm and tingly inside, that's how she looks at the girls as if they were her own daughters.

"Hey Finwad, come on in." Heisenberg spoke through his speaker as the gate opens.

"Thanks magneto!" Finley rolls her eyes after that hearing that horrible nickname. Two Lycans came up running as they blocked her away from the main doors.

She knew that the Lycans wanted a treat. They shook their bottoms, their tongues were hanging off to the side of their mouths while panting with a creepy smile. Finley brings out two arms of fresh villagers and throws them far, the Lycans ran towards the treats. She then sees the door opens and it was Karl Heisenberg.

"So Amita and other lords are here because we wanted to help you. We know that you've been in this tall form for awhile now because you're not in misery." Karl greets and walks with her, "We wanted to help as we found some material for your human size form...so you won't be hurting a lot." He opens the door and there, Amita and the lords were waiting for Finley to arrive.

"You guys made these?" She walks in and sees the cane walkers, " these are beautiful!" She walks over to them.

Miranda tells Finley that she can keep them all as she can change the themes  if she wanted too. The canes were so beautiful and very detailed.
Finley picks up the first staff as she would call it, material was wood. It had to a couple of amethyst crystals on top and bottom as it was intertwine with purple string and two blue feathers. The very top had a Dreamcatcher theme on. It was made by Amita.