Surprise Party

The lords gathered at Donna's home as she wanted to have a family gathering. She just wanted the lords to have a good day and it was an extra special day as it was Ilinca's birthday. Miranda, Amita and their daughter, Olivia, the child of James and Eva's half sister. They were there and were excited for Finley's and Alcina's daughter turning 18. But she was also more excited as Eva was coming back home with a special guest.

"I think Inca will love this." Bela said and hangs up the banner.

"It's low on the left side my love." Donna tells after finishing setting up the table.

There Bela vanishes into moths and stood by Donna to see. She sighs in defeat as her love was correct on the banner being to low on the left. Angie comes flying up and fixes it even the right side of the banner fell by which triggered Bela and started cursing in Romanian then changes it too Spanish and finally it was Shihakage.

"Bela, don't curse in three languages...only I can do that." Finley chuckles out of the blue, "Now you're mother should be here soon with the birthday girl while your sisters and brothers plus Gaara's wife are coming up right now from the carriage." She added and looks around.

Ilinca was very much like Finley's little sister. How beautiful, a massive bookworm and a very shy kid but deep down she was truly caring and helpful no matter what the situation was. She was going to help. Ilinca had black and white hair which both colors blended in together, her skin color was the perfect tone of Senna. Her smile was more Alcina's but her laughter was definitely Finley's. Even the sorting like a pig was Finley, her eyes were a light hazel-brown.

Her grandfather, Finley's father, he was stun to see how fast she had grown. He still talks about the first time he held her after returning home from vacation. Throughout the years of Inca's childhood and now entering adulthood, the ones who were very protective with her, it was both Gaara and Hamura.

"Can't believe Inca is 18 years old..." Gaara was overwhelmed to see his sister growing up, "Hey mom, can you turn back time to the good old days?" He jokes around. Finley pauses from hearing that question but laughs over it.

"Son, if I had the power of turning back time...than you, Hamura and Inca wouldn't exist and I wouldn't have met your mother and your sisters plus everyone else." She tells him, "I wouldn't change a thing." She was honest on what she said to Gaara.

Meanwhile, Hamura was coming up with gifts that the Duke had bought for Ilinca, unfortunately he couldn't attend as he was dragged out of town to see a very old friend of his. But he had send his wishes for the birthday girl then Cassandra and Daniela come up with more gifts that they had gotten for her. Angie had went inside the house and to bring out the lemonade and cookies that were and still the famous snacks in the Beneviento family. Gaara's wife was seven months pregnant, she and him were caught by Finley as they were very intimate with each other in the castle.

"Hello Lady Donna and Priestess Miranda, you both look somewhat tiring but you guys did a fantastic job on this job." Roxana tells them, "Ilinca will absolutely love this." She sat down from her back and feet hurting her.

"Rox, can I listen to your belly?" Angie places the drinks and snacks onto the table by which Roxanna nods and sits down.

Then Heisenberg-Osborn family came with Moreau. Lucas and Paulina came running up with their arms open for the relatives. They all chit-chatting until the other Dimitrescu carriage came up the hill. Both Amita And Finley were chitchatting about Inca big gift they had for her. But throughout the entire guests that were there Miranda was still looking for her daughter and the guest she had mentioned.

Finley looks and sees her wife and Ilinca walking. Miranda still looks but then notices a portal appeared from the blue, it was Eva and a man, who was around her age came out together.