Dinner Party PT:2

Finley pushed Karl into the living room, she punches and yells at him. Karl punched her as she flew back, but she got back up again. Karl uses his powers to make the metal spears come flying at her as she dodges them. She grabs one of them in mid air and throws it back at Karl.

"You're dead bitch!" He said and breaks the spear.

"N-NOO YOU'RE DEAD!" Finley yells in a different voice, by that time everyone came into the living room.

Finley had a twisted smile, she used her Sokudogan, Chikaragan, Itamigan, and now her Zechōgan. She lunges at Karl and attacks him.

Her skill fighting were too good as she only took one hit from him. Karl was getting drained, somewhat defeated, but he manages to cut her side rib. But all Finley did was just laugh.

"I feel no Itamigan!" Finley takes her hand, wipes over her cut, and licks her blood, "It's Zangyakugan time!" She charges at him and she clenched her fists.

Karl charges as he was about to end her. Finley felt something snap inside of her and everything was slowing down. She was able to see things clearly and slow, her Sokudogan became much faster than before. She upper cuts him as he flips backwards into the air and lands on his back.

"FINLEY!"

She turns around, her eyes were filled with rage, and she didn't know or care who it was. But she faces back towards him as he was grunting in pain, she took three steps and then felt something holding her back.

"Hey Finny, the sunset is getting low. Your body is slowly drifting away into the ocean. Let your body be free." CoraLynn hugs and does some hand gestures across Finleys arms.

"N-No!!" Finley shouted over and over again and she was fighting back. She tries to break free as CoraLynn held on tight.

They saw CoraLynn was calming down Finley...she repeats the words and the hand motions again, but then Finley's body just collapses.
Albert comes running and lifts her into his arms. Everyone had witness that this human girl was able to beat one of the lords.

"Albert, take her the bedchambers, and clean her cut." CoraLynn tells him, then  she was yanked back by Alcina and she wanted to know what happened.

"I saw what Karl did to her! I am not happy about it but I have questions that need to be fully answered by you!" She grew furious, meanwhile Miranda walks over and she wanted to know too.

CoraLynn explains that Finley has this split side. Like a different personality, it comes out whenever she gets that angry. But she told them both that Finley was the given this by her fathers side of the family.

"Daughters, make sure Albert doesn't do anything wrong with Finley and for the rest of you maidens! Clean up now!!" Alcina order them and then tells the rest of the lords and Mother Miranda that she apologizes for one of her pets behavior...

The daughters follow Albert as he held Finley tight, meanwhile Daniela was rubbing her eyes as it was like...she had seen something around Finley. She didn't know what it was exactly as it vanished into her back. Next, they entered the bedchambers.

"We'll see you in three days. Come out sooner if you can." Albert whispered to Finley as he held her with one arm as he uses his other to move the blankets.

Finley looked peaceful as she laid there, Cassandra and Bela both looked at her cut as it was getting stitched by Albert. Daniela shook her head and walked out immediately.
Bela notices her behavior as she walks out leaving Cassandra with Albert and Finley.

"Hey Dani, are you okay?" Bela appears in-front of her little sister.

"I'm okay...It's just, I thought I saw something around Finley...when she attacked Uncle Karl..." Daniela sighs, looks at her sister, but she knew it sounded crazy.