Another Pet

~A Week Later~

Alcina walks throughout the halls while was checking PaperWorks for her winery. She looks into the left corner of a hallway as she sees is Gina and Finley. She backs up and watches and listens to them.

"I'm going to shower real quick and I'll be out okay..." Finley said to her.

"Okay and here's your robe, I thought you might need it." Gina hands over a white robe which looked like it was made by Donna.

Alcina continues watching them as Finley entered the bathroom. She felt guilty as she stood there for about fifteen minutes and then she sees Gina leaving as she went to talk to her friends.

"How's Finley?" A maiden asked, "We got to say something to her earlier but she seemed alittle off...is she okay? Does she need anything!" She added.

"She's doing okay, she had a small panic attack earlier after she saw something but she wouldn't tell me..." Gina tells her, "I think she may had seen Lady Dimitrescu or the daughters...honestly I don't know." She added and proceeds to chitchat.

Next, Alcina straightens herself out, heads down that hallway and looks at her paperwork. While she walks, she bumps into someone as she heard thud sound and a loud grunt was announced.

"Little shit—watch out on where you're..." Alcina stops and realizes it was Finley she ran into.

Finley's robe came up as her scars were noticeable in the inner thighs. Alcina saw them...it was an awkward silence as both women stared at each other's eyes.

"Finley?!" Gina sprints over and lifts her up as the other two maidens helped too. 

"I'm fine..." Finley looks at Gina and walks around Alcina without saying anything else as the hallway was completely silence.

Gina follows as the other two maidens went back to their chores. Alcina suddenly felt sick in her stomach and goes back to her bedchambers.

~Shortly Time Skips, Kitchen~

Next, Finley was chatting with Nida, the leading cook of the kitchen. She was cooking a meal for the family as she watches Finley eat a sandwich with an apple on the side. Gina was there as she was eating too, plus two other maidens who were cleaning and helping Nida.

"Nida? Are you in here?" A strange female voice appeared out of nowhere.

"I'm in here Marie?" Nida calls for her, Finley was eating her sandwich as she sees a girl.

This strange girl was wearing a red short sleeve with a square collar, ankle-length dress. As her hair was braided, then she sees Finley as she introduces herself.

"Hello, I'm Marie Ikeno." Marie said with a smile, "Are you a new maiden? I know Lady Dimitrescu just hired new maidens." She asked as she sat down next to Finley.

Finley looks up and down as she suddenly smirks. She already knew that Marie was Alcinas new pet after seeing the old bite mark on her neck line, so she takes a bite from her food.

"Hello Marie..." Finley said to her, "I'm not a new maiden, I used to live here and now I'm back, already feeling semi comfortable." She continues, "So...how long have you and Alcina been together? I used to be your pet too." She takes another bite.

"Oh..." Marie froze and continues, "Wait...you're Finley Triana right?" She asked, "I heard stories about you and your buddies...but you hurt Alcina's feelings! She was devastated! I came and made her feel happier again as she told me her feelings for me." Her attitude changed suddenly.

As soon as Marie told Finley that she hurt Alcina's feelings. She almost chokes then laughs out loud. Wiping the tears of laughter and looks at her.

"Hon, let me tell you something...she hurt and destroyed me during the time I've been here. Which has been almost a year..." She realizes that its been that long since she came to this village, "Besides, she doesn't have true feelings for you as I know her real feelings..." she continues to tells "Plus she's probably gonna throw you out, what you've been here for about a month or what?" She asked her, "And further more, you look exactly like me and personality wise after just meeting you..." She chuckles and glares at her.