The Illusion PT:2

(Continuing from last chapter)

Miranda and Eva snuck through the hallways, avoiding the maidens as much as possible. They tiptoed to the opera room and that's where they see Lucinda.

"Miranda!? And you brought a child!?" Lucinda walks and sees her still alive, "I thought the Dimitrescu daughters killed you?" She added and looks at Eva.

"Long story short, they didn't as they were saved by Amita. This place is not real." Miranda pulls her into the opera room, "You may or may not remember this but I'm sorry." She then hits her with a handlebar of a candle stick.

Eva tells her mother to hide Lucinda in the closet. Miranda listens while dragging the maidens body as she puts her in there.
Next thing, she flies to the second balcony of the room and stays there. She tells her daughter that she'll watch incase of Finley or Alcina attacking her. Eva nods and then sits in the piano chair and waits for them. They waited for a few minutes, they then hear commotions outside the room.

"We have a song we want to play something good for you guys..." Daniela voice was heard and opens the door, Finley and Alcina both walked in.

"Whose child is this?" Alcina sees Eva and was in-front of Finley.

Eva felt her body shaking but relax after hitting the first key note. She then plays more when Finley come in, she froze as she sees her.

Ho sognato che stavi a ginocchi Come un santo che prega il Signor Mi guardavi nel fondo degli occhi Sfavillava il tuo sguardo d'amor.

Tu parlavi e la voce sommessa Mi chiedea dolcemente mercè Solo un guardo, che fosse promessa Imploravi, curvato al mio piè.

Eva sang her little Kokorogan out. Miranda was blown away after hearing her little daughter singing. She never knew that Eva could sing just like Alcina.
She looks at them as they took a step closer. Finley's fist were clenched into a ball, Miranda could sense hers and Alcina's emotions.

That's when the other lords came in from the other side of the door, Amita was with them and smiles up at Mirandas. Letting her know that they received their memories backs.

Io taceva e coll'anima forte Il desio tentatore lottó Ho provato il martirio e la morte Pur mi vinsi e ti dissi di no.

Everyone in the room stayed silent when they listen to Eva sing while playing the most famous song in the castle of Dimitrescu. She glares at her mom and her aunite-mom too, hoping that they would remember.

Ma ilo tuo labbro sfiorò la mia faccia E la forza del cor mi tradí Chiusi gli occhi, ti stesi le braccia...

As Eva got done playing and singing the song. She looks at them, her tears came sliding down from her cheeks while smile grew. Finley looks up at Alcina and she looks at her too. Both of their eyes pierced into the each other souls.

"Mom...aunite-mom A...it's me your little bird..." Eva wipes her tears away, "Please wake up...this isn't you!" She plays the song again but it was stronger than the first time.

Both women walked over. Finley kneels down at eye level with her. Eva payed no attention, her vision became a blur when tears were flooding her eyes and fearing that she would actually die by them. But Finley had pulled Eva into a warm hug. Alcina looks around and than looks up at the ceiling, letting Miranda know that they were back.

"My little Eva...I'm sorry for frightening you...we had no memory. P-please forgive us baby..." Finley sheds tears and holding her tightly.

"We don't know why this happening but we need to figure out on how to get out of this place." Alcina announces to everyone.