Lifetime opportunity

"Finley..."

That's when Finley had open her eyes. She was standing in the middle of the woods, looks around but only sees her father and Amita. Both of them look at her with confusion, for Finley, she looks at them then realizes that she just had a future vision. She looks back and sees her home and knew that it was August by the weather and a feeling of her sons.

"Finley let's go...this is very important to our clan. A once in a lifetime opportunity." Amita said as Martin agrees with her.

"I can't go...you both go without me..." Finley drops her bag, "I got something more important...a real once in a lifetime opportunity." She opens two portals with her Shihakage eye.

One portal was to the parallel world and the other was to her home. She walks through it and finds herself in the hallway of the castle. A few maidens see here and whispered stuff about her.
She walks up a few steps and sees the bedchambers door was cracked open. She froze and sees Alcina both rocking her sons as she sang song.

"Lulla-lulla-lullaby
Hush, little baby don't you
Hush, little baby don't say a word
Mamas gonna buy you a mocking bird..." Alcina sang as the song were finally starting to sleep, "And if that mocking bird don't sing
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring
And if that diamond ring is brass
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass..." Her voice began to crack like she was about to cry.

"Alcina..." Finley walks in quietly.

There she looks at her but turns away and focus on her sons. She didn't even care. Finley walks over and leans down to her she fully gets on both of her knees, laying both of her hands on Alcina's legs. She could see the sadness in her eyes, the redness and glossy as her eyelids were slightly puffy. Finley looks at her and their sons.

"I thought you had a once in a lifetime opportunity to go see the Shihakages..." Alcina whispers to her, "Why are you back here?" She questioned her and looks at her with disappointment.

Finley breathes for a moment and looks at her.

"The once in a lifetime opportunity is right here." Finley stated to Alcina, "Being with you and OUR sons is a big once in a lifetime opportunity. What I truly care is being with you guys, the girls and everyone." She then grips Alcina's hand, "I love you Alcina Dimitrescu-Triana...you're my ride and die partner, my yang to my yin...my sunlight who brightens the day and most importantly..." Finley tries to hold her tears, "Most importantly, the mother of four strongest daughters and two strongest sons of House Dimitrescu-Triana and great descendants of Shihakages." She looks into this blue eyes; those blue eyes that hypnotize Finley the moment she landed here all those years ago.

Alcina had to close her eyes while holding back the tears. A smile was growing on her face as she was trying to hide it but it failed. Finley places her wife's hands on her chest onto her Kokorogan. Feeling the beats of her love and devotion to her. It brightens Alcina more and it made her smile too. Both of them lean close and share a passionate kiss. The most passionate kiss that they have ever, ever done in years. And they broke the kiss after hearing two babies fussing.

"Hello my beautiful sons. Mom's here as she's ready to train and be there for you both." Finley said and gently gave both equal kisses, "I will love you boys to very ends of time. I'll even die for you boys too." She added which made Alcina felt more happy then ever.

"Did you have a vision of some sort when you were with you father and Amita?" Alcina whispers and looks at her.

Finley said it was something like that and which was true. Then felt and seen Amita and Martin had enter through the portal. She was happy to see them leave and she's happy that she got a chance to be there for her sons. And knew that she needed to kill Black Dazosuki whenever he comes to convert Hamura's mind. She wasn't going to allow that but stops thinking of it after seeing Alcina yawning and rubbing her eyes. There Finley tells her to go relax and sleep as she'll take care of the rest.