Iowa State Fair PT:1

~August~

Everyone woke up early to be in line of the Iowa Fair. Finley had enough medicine for Alcina and the daughters. Eva had spend the night as the rest of the lords did too. They wanted to be there on time, their stomachs were ready to be filled with good food and was ready to get sun burn.

"Okay everyone, let's head to the front doors." Finley announces the call, "I have the hotel setup for us when we get there." She added and waits by the main doors. Then she fixes her eye-patch of her Byōkingan eye.

"My goodness, can't believe it's finally here! Been dreaming of this for sometime now." Bela spun around in a circle as Donna giggles at her. 

The lords came as they were ready to go, Finley used her Byōkingan eye to fix Moreau, he somewhat looked normal. He had to wear special gloves to protect his hands from the sunlight as Miranda and Finley gave a hand-plastic surgery. Donna was going to be next with her eye.

"Now Eva I want you to stay close to us, Iowa can be crazy with people." Miranda said and looks at Finley, "Just like your mom." She smirks and chuckles.

Alcina and Karl were Pickering each other like usual as CoraLynn slaps the back of Karl's head, which that made Lucas laughs after seeing his father getting hit. Finley's uses her Shihakage eye as she opens the door. A dark purple black swirl was in the door way as everyone stood back and froze.

"Don't worry it's safe, I already tested it out." Finley told them, "I'll show you." She then grabs Karl and throws him in there, a second later he pops back in.

"It's safe and I'm going to kick your ass!" Karl said to her as Eva glares at him for Lei.

Everyone all went in, as Alcina was the last one to go. She was nervous on what Iowa was like and was even more nervous about what Mother Shihakage told her. That every Shihakage members bodies would be stuck there for all eternity if they died there. She needed to be careful on what or who Finley encounters, her hand was grabbed as she was pulled out of her thoughts.

"Let's go, I'll protect you and everyone if anything bad happens. You have my word." Finley pulls her in and walks through the portal.

Alcina sees a pitch-black void for a second but it changes. The sun was bright and warm, the smell of tobacco filled her lungs and loud machine sounds. They had teleported in a alley way and hopes that nobody saw them. Finley had face planted on the ground as she misses her home state. That's where they saw the fair, all four of the girls started walking as Moreau follow behind them. Donna and Angie were talking to Bela as they loved talking to each other. Meanwhile, Karl, CoraLynn and baby Lucas headed off as they were next to the girls. And as for Miranda and Amita they still fought but they were neutral and as for Finley and Alcina. They caught with them as Finley had ordered the tickets for her family from the Duke.

"Okay, we once we get in. You all need to try the famous cookies." Finley handed out the tickets, "Plus girls, it's time for your meds." She added as everyone handover their tickets.

"It's strange that it will be out first time actually eating real human food instead of human parts." Daniela said to her sisters in private.

There, everyone was blown away as they seen so many things to do. Eva held her mother and Amita hands as she wanted them to get along during this trip. Finley walks over the stand, pats for a big bucket of cookies and cups of milk.
CoraLynn was chatting with Alcina, which she held her stomach over the fact that the twins were moving again. Angie was with Donna and Bela as her eyes widen.

"Okay girls, meds and everyone else dig in." Finley announces and hands one pill to the girls.

"It's gooey but yummy." Eva said as the cookie melts in her mouth.