Chapter 21

"Michael." I said softly as I shook him lightly, trying to wake him from his slumber. "Michael." I called quietly again, but, to my dismay, he didn't wake up. I climbed on top of him and shook his shoulder lightly. "Michael I called a little louder. After a few seconds Michael took me by surprise, he pushed me down on my bed and then climbed on top of me, so we switched positions. "I thought you were sleeping." I yelped slightly.
"Not anymore." Michael smirked before placing his lips on my neck.
"Michael." I sighed out before I bit my lip. He began sucking lightly. "Michael, it's going to leave a mark." I shut my eyes and moaned slightly out of pleasure. Michael pulled back and smiled.
"It already has." Michael then kissed me, causing electricity to pulse through me. I kissed back, and then, after a few more seconds, we pulled apart.
"We should get ready for school." I said as I sat up slightly, placing my wait in my elbows. Michael smiled and climbed off if me. He stood up, pecked my lips, and then walked into my ensuite. I heard the shower water running, so I stood up and got some of Michaels clothes out of our wardrobe. I deliberately got out Michaels tightest t-shirt and skinniest jeans. I smiled and placed them on the bed when I heard the water had stopped running.
"Gavvy." Michael called out. "Could you get me a towel."
"Okay." I said as I walked to the towel cupboard. I got two towels out, one for me and one for him. I walked back into my room and went to the ensuite. I opened up my door and looked down, seen as I didn't want to invade Michaels privacy.
"I'm still in the shower Gavvy, you can look up." I looked up and God, Michael was not in the shower.
"Michael!" I explained as I blushed a deep crimson and looked back down. Michael laughed slightly as he took a towel that I was holding and wrapped it around himself.
"Embarrassed that you saw your boyfriend naked." Michael teased as he lifted my chin with his fingers. He leant down slightly and kissed me. I kissed back and he cupped my cheeks with his hands. I felt Michaels towel drop to the floor as it was partly on my feet. Michael slipped one of his hands down my body before it rested on my hip. He grabbed at my shirt before lifting it slowly above my head, not breaking the kiss. After a while Michael pulled away and smirked. "I've done half the work for you, all you need to do is take your bottoms off, then you're shower ready." Michael picked up his towel and then walked out of the ensuite, shutting the door behind him. I smiled, bit my lip and shook my head before letting out a happy sigh and climbing into the shower. Michael is such romantic.

A/N
So I have wifi cause I'm in McDonalds at the moment, but I'm not getting food, I'm only in here for the wifi.

~theJESSter