Chapter 22

Michael drove us to school. When we got there, Ray, Tina and Meg greeted us. I noticed that Ray and Tina were holding hands.
"What's going on here then." I smiled smugly as I pointed at there intertwined fingers. Tina looked down and blushed as her and Ray let go. "Ah, come on, I'm only playing." I then took hold of Michaels hand and put my head on his shoulder.
"Eww, get a room you two." Meg joked as she looked at us.
"Well, technically we do have our own room, seen as Michael lives with me." I reminded Meg.
"Oh whatever." She laughed before we walked into school. We walked to mine and Rays form room, seen as it was in the hall that everyone walked by to get to their forms. We stopped and talked for about a minute before the bell went. Ray and Tina hugged and said their goodbyes. I looked at Michael and before I could say anything he kissed me. He cupped my cheeks with his hands, and then, about a few seconds later, we pulled away. I smiled up at him and bit my lip slightly.
"Bye Gavvy." Michael smiled whilst kissing my forehead.
"Bye Mikey." I grinned before me and Ray walked into our form, and the others walked to there's. I sat down next to Ray and was soon daydreaming about Michael. Damn he's so hot. Damn he's so perfect.