The World: Technical Boy - American Gods

Technical Boy x partner!reader, romantic

Technical Boy plays video games while you are on your tablet.

Part of dragon430's Tarot Troop on Tumblr, edited by her, too.

TW/CW: Marriage proposal, slightly sexual.

Word count: 1.4+ K

You and Technical Boy sat on your sofa, both in your own worlds. He played COD: WWII on the flatscreen and you read stuff on your tablet. Your legs lay over his crossed legs.

Looking up, you paused and smiled at Technical Boy. His brow was creased and he moved around as he killed his opponents. You could almost hear his mutterings.

As his character got killed, Technical Boy slumped back and scowled at the telly. "Fuck this shit," he said. "Stupid fucking game." With a free hand, he pulled one of your legs closer and rubbed it.

You softly chuckled and relaxed.

Looking over at you, his shoulders relaxed and he smiled at you. You usually had that effect on him. He placed the controller on the coffee table and moved to get closer to you. The god loomed over you before planting a soft kiss on your lips. You kissed back, touching his chest. You could feel the hand not holding him up wrap around your waist and pull you closer.

You pulled away from your lover's kiss with an adoring smile."Do you remember back when you could barely even talk to me without stuttering and blushing?" You asked.

Technical Boy shook his head. "No. Nope. Don't remember that. Not at all."

A pout formed on your face. "You don't?" You trailed a finger down his cheek. "Well, maybe, I should remind you. I do have video evidence."

As you began to open something on your tablet, Technical Boy snatched it from you and turnt it off.

"Tech!" You tried to get it back but he held it just out of reach.

He stood on his knees with his arm held as far away from you as possible. You placed a hand on your lover's side as you tried to reach your tablet, resulting in a rather intimate position. His face was so close to yours you could feel his breath. Technical Boy grinned with mischief in his eyes.

"What? Something you want, my love?" He asked.

You tried to grab it again and failed, pouting.

He laughed, his forearm pressed against your upper chest. Oh, how he loved it when you pouted.

Instead of trying to grab it again (knowing you'd fail), you cupped his cheeks and kissed your lover without warning. He seemed to enjoy it, responding by wrapping his arms (most importantly, the one with your tablet) around your waist slowly and kissing back. For a moment, caught in the electric bliss of kissing the tech god, you forgot about your prize. The way his soft lips moved against yours was, frankly, intoxicating in the best way possible.

Technical Boy slipped the tablet on the floor as he eased you back onto the sofa. With his hands now free, he pulled your legs over his hips. "Y/N," he mumbled, kissing down your neck. "I love you." One of his hands found its way to the bare skin of your back, rubbing it. The other held onto your thigh, squeezing it up and down lightly.

You smiled and tangled a hand in his hair, enjoying his affection. "You've definitely come a long way from that blushy Boy I first met."

The god stopped. He looked up, his eyes searching your face, and kissed you again. "Marry me?" He asked as he pulled away. One of his hands slipped into yours.