Christmas Special Part 2

The portal opened and everyone wondered who would be coming out next.

Rolan: I've opened our door, so any requests as to who to bring first?

No one was able to think for long because Meteria immediately gave her request.

Meteria: Oh, bring in the kids from the first world you showed us!

Rolan: The one from several years in the future?

He asked and she quickly nodded. She was smiling bright before her sister asked her why she wanted that.

Alfia: Any reason you wanted that world? That was quick of you.

Meteria: Is is wrong to want to see my grandchildren while I'm still young?

The word "grandchildren" immediately made Alfia uncomfortable, but she was unable to say anything before many other agreed with Meteria. Getting the idea, Rolan connected the two worlds and many children walked out from the portal, eighteen in all. The room was amazed by the sight of them, though the kids were confused.

AN: I'll be using the characters from my Embers story for this batch, so same names. There's more on the way.

Loki: Oh wow, that's a lot.

Hephaestus: There's so many of them.

While some were trying to wrap their heads around the amount of kids, Meteria was practically gushing.

Meteria: AAHHH!!! Quick, how many of them are mine?!

Rolan: All, but those three.

He said that, pointing to the two red head blacksmiths and the ninja.

Meteria: I must be dreaming! Alfia, pinch me!

The kids decided they had enough, and the oldest who was a boy with blonde hair and red eyes spoke.

Albert(Emb): Where are we? What is this place?

The boy asked this as he put his guard up to protect his younger siblings.

Rolan: It was sudden interruption for you all, so I imagine you're all a little confused.

They turned to the god who was walking towards them.

Albert(Emb): Are you the one who brought us here?

Rolan: That is correct. You may call me Rolan, I am the god that transported your siblings here.

They were still tense so the god was doing his best to lighten the mood.

Rolan: Peace, children. I don't mean any harm by bringing you here.

Albert(Emb): Why do this then?

Rolan: You see, they wanted to meet all of you in person.

The god gestured to everyone in the room who were still in awe at the kids. The children scanned the room until their eyes found a certain white rabbit sitting with his family.

Albert(Emb): Dad?

He was looking at Bell who had a confused look on his face.

Bell: Me?

Rolan: This isn't the first time you've seen him, Bell.

Bell was thinking back to when he could have possibly seen him, until he remembered that world they showed.

Bell: You mean he's that boy from that world?!

Rolan: That's right.

All the kids were in shock to see Bell and began to walk towards him.