How It All Began

The god had finished preparing everything, and had to only wait for everyone to show. It took some time, but eventually everyone had shown in the dining area where they saw Rolan waiting for them.

Rolan: Good, you're all here. You can grab something to eat then meet me in the theater.

Tiona: Oh! Are we going to watch another world again?!

Rolan: One thing at a time. I'll meet you all there.

Not wanting to waste time, they all grabbed some food before finding a seat in the theater. Some had more trouble than other, as Asterius had crushed to chair while looking for somewhere to be.

Lyd: Oh boy...

Asterius: (Weakling chairs.)

Many sweatdropped before Rolan appear in the front.

Rolan: Good, then we're all set.

Finn: If I may, what are we going to see this time?

Rolan: I thought about it, and I decided that we would watch your world.

Riveria: Our world?

Rolan: Yes, as in the original one you were from.

Loki: That's sound interesting.

Rolan: Though, in such a big world, it becomes complicated when picking a viewpoint to watch from. As such, we will be seeing it from his perspective.

The god pointed to Bell who pointed to himself.

Bell: Me?

Rolan: Yes you. In this story, you're the one who is the "main character" to keep things simple.

Hestia: My Bell is the main character?!

Loki: Shoot, I was hoping it would be Ais.

Rolan: It is indeed Bell. We will see everything in his adventure. I'll be able to make it possible for everyone to hear his thoughts in the story, but I'll be leaving personal things out when necessary.

Alfia: That sounds fair.

They were all getting excited to see how their friend began.

Tiona: Can you all believe it?! We get to see how he started as an adventurer!

Tione: With everything he's done so far, I'd like to see it for myself.

Finn: I feel the same. Being able to witness his heroic acts firsthand is something I doubt anyone would want to pass up.
.
.
With Argo and the others...
.
.
Feena: Guys, we get to see how much the world changed after our time!

Argo: I know!

Crozzo: Not only that, we get to see how our new lives are living!

Ariadne: Hopefully they're living better lives.

Some couldn't take it anymore and wanted to see.

Tiona: Come on!! Let's get on with it!!

Rolan: Fine by me.

With that, the lights dimmed and the screen lit up as the show started.

"Long ago, the gods descended to the world of our children in hopes of finding excitement. We soon decided stay here. We sealed away our divine powers and live life in the lower world the same as everyone who lives there."

Many listened in awe when they heard the familiar voice speaking as they saw a high view of the city they called home.

Bell: Goddess is the one speaking?