A Love Worth 10,000 Years Part 2

AN: Surely you weren't got a second time

As the others slept in their tents, Hestia and Artemis were talking some more. Hestia told her friend about what happened in the past.

Hestia: And then he didn't even bother to wake me up.

Artemis: Did you manage to make it to work on time?

Hestia: I did, barely. If I didn't Hephaestus wouldn't let me hear the end of it.

Artemis: *Giggle* I guess she hasn't changed a bit.

In the audience...

Hephaestus: I think I'll have to edit the policy about talking about me behind my back.

Hestia: Urk...

On screen...

Hestia: Well, all I'll say is I wouldn't want to be the me who lost her job.

Artemis: It's hard to believe you have your own Familia, Hestia.

Hestia: Yeah, though, it's only me and Bell.

Artemis: Hestia?

Hestia: Yeah?

Artemis: I'd like to ask you about your relationship with Orion.

Hestia: *Blushing* Huh? You mean what I think about him?! H-He's my adorable Familia member, but honestly he's much than that to me or something! *Hiding her face under the blanket* He's... very dear to me.

In the audience...

Hera: Wait, you throw yourself onto him any chance you get but when asked if you love him, that's when you get all flustered?

Hestia: *Blushing* Don't make fun of me!! I don't see any of the other girls eager to say who they love!!

Welf: I don't think it would be much of a surprise if they said so.

Mikoto: I agree.

Haruhime: U-Um, I don't believe the problem is saying who they love, rather admitting aloud they love them.

Rolan: Haruhime is correct. It's natural young couples act like that around each other. The embarrassment fades away as they get used to each other. 

Alfia: I see.

Meteria: So Sister, does that mean you'll go easier on the girls if they openly say they love Bell?

The women blushed at that, but it would be a small price to pay.

Hera: Meteria, she doesn't like noise. That would probably only annoy her more.

Meteria: Oh, I guess you have a point. 

Rolan: Not like it would do them any favors. Saying they love Bell wouldn't help them in a fight against Alfia. Only rigorous training will help close the gap.