Tying Loose Ends (1000☆ Special Final Part)

Everyone was tense in the room. On one hand, Bell's friends and even himself want to support the other him, but the problem was the fact that they weren't dealing with the average Xenos anymore. Most were already buckling under the woman's intense pressure while most of the Xenos had gotten on their knees behind her.

Bell(Urano): Eiri, we can talk this out, but only if you're willing to listen to them.

Eiri: *Growling* Trash like them don't know how to listen. They'd much rather swing their weapons at us then talk.

The two parties kept glaring at each other while the two Bell's did what they could to get rid of some of the tension. The Xenos were also sweating nervously while still prostrating on the ground, except Asterius and Wiene.

Lyd: Asterius, get on the ground. She Empress is here!

Asterius: I bow to no one.

He said that, but you could tell his legs were trembling a little and Wiene just felt nervous with the new face. Eventually, Rolan had them break up so the woman could explain herself.

Rolan: I get it. You all see her as this world ending calamity and some of you have even witnessed it first hand. However, I only ask that you listen to both sides of the story first before making your judgment.

He said he was asking, but he knew full well that they would need to be forced regardless. He looked at Eiri and she began her story.

Eiri: All I can remember from my beginning was darkness. Only one was there a calmness before it was replaced by this urge to fight and destroy. If I ever fell, I'd claw out and resume again until there was one time where it was different. I felt more aware and in control than before.

Bell: (That might be when she was reborn as a Xenos, but I thought they didn't appear until recently?)

Eiri: Of course, the other monsters still attacked me. I fought back, but grew weary of it all and broke myself out of that pit. When I saw the sky and sun for the first time, I was enchanted by it. All the different colors besides all the dark, black and red down there. I eventually found a place to land and explored the new world I was in. I found myself a place to stay and I was fine with eating any monsters I came across there.

That grossed some people out, but monsters did need their magic stones.

Eiri: I was fine for I'm not even sure how long, but then...

They felt her anger leaking out again. The other Bell held her close to keep her calm as she went on with her story.

Eiri: Then you creatures appeared. *Looking at the adventurers* I was just resting when I heard a group of you screaming. You said something I didn't understand at the time, but then I knew they called me a monster. It was right after when the arrows and fire came. Naturally, they didn't hurt, but their attacks started destroying everything around me. Eventually, I chased them off, but then more came to challenge me.

Everyone already didn't like where this was going. Ais was barely keeping herself under control and Albert was far behind her.

Eiri: At some point, I knew I didn't belong there, so I left, but you kept following me. Every time, you would attack without hesitation and destroy every place I tried to call home. Even if I destroyed a few of them, more and more would replace them. Then came you! *Pointing to Albert*

Albert: *Glaring*

Eiri: You and those others came to my mountain to kill me like countless others.

Ais: So what?! You killed them anyway!

Eiri: OF COURSE I KILLED THEM! I'VE LIVED ENOUGH YEARS AND MY PATIENCE HAD LONG SINCE RAN OUT! I TURNED THEM ALL INTO ASH AND MADE SURE ALL THEIR HOMES WERE IN RUIN LIKE MINE!