Adventuring's Darker Side

Everyone sweatdropped a bit seeing the two in this predicament. Though, they felt a bit conflicted on things.

Loki: So, I really can't tell which person to blame here. The rabbit did do something I can no longer do, but Lefiya also acted like herself which is why he ran away.

Finn: *Sheepish* I see what you mean. Really, it was unfortunate.

Lefiya: Someone kill me...

With Bell...

Bell: So, am I safe yet?

He was wondering how much longer he needed to stay in there.

Rolan: Well, maybe. *Thinking* Oh, why not?

He let the boy out as he was immediately jumped by Elpis and quickly followed by Artemis. Zeus wiped a tear of pride and Rolan went on with the show before the other girls jumped on the rabbit as well.

On screen...

Bell was holding a magic stone lamp as he and Lefiya tried to find their way back to camp. Meanwhile. The banter between them continued.

Bell: We're still lost...

Lefiya: *Offended* You say that like it's my fault! *Huff* Honestly, it's your fault for running away like that!

Bell: I-If I didn't, I would've died.

Lefiya: Just what do you take me for? I'd never kill you. I would only beat you within an inch of your life.

Bell: H-How is that any better?!

Lefiya: Anyway, you're the one with problems! It was bad enough that you had Miss Ais give you special training! You do know you're in a different Familia, right?!

Bell: Urk! *Grabbing his chest in pain*

Lefiya: She's the Sword Princess! Some low ranking nobody shouldn't be receiving such quality training from her, and yet, you monopolize her! I'm... I'm so jealous- I mean, appalled!

Bell: Ugh!

Lefiya: *In his face and poking his cheek* If that wasn't all, you- you... YOU SAW HER NAKED BODY!!! HAVE YOU NO SHAME?! YOU'RE THE WORST!!! THE MOST DEGENERATE HUMAN I HAVE EVER MET!!!

Bell: I'M SO SORRY!!!

By the time she finished, Lefiya was panting while Bell was on the ground.

Lefiya: (I said everything I wanted to, but... maybe I went too far?)

In the audience...

Hestia: You think?!

Welf: What the hell is wrong with this elf?

Mikoto: She did also try to break into our house.

Meteria: She what?!

Lili: It was more like she tried to force her way through the front doors.

Alfia: When was that?

Rolan: Much later.

With Loki...

The orange haired elf was curled up in her seat and utterly embarrassed. Had she known everyone would be able to see what had happened in the past, perhaps she would have been nicer, but how could she have known? Now both Ais and Mini Ais pouted at her for being mean to Bell.