Christmas Special (2022)

When the show finished, everyone filed out of the theater and back to the main lobby near the dining area. There, Rolan had a bit of a surprise for them.

Rolan: Well, first off we should get Christmas festivities in motion since it's that time of the year again.

Bell: Wait, what? I thought we just had that?

Rolan: The way time flows is rather strange in this place. I did pause your world's but not others. There are instances where time is continuous and it's reached Christmas again.

Tiona: *Holding her head* My head hurts.

Rolan: Try not to dwell on it too much. Besides, are you going to turn down a chance to relax and have fun?

Loki: Not a chance!

Several others agreed with her on that. There were others that were still weirded out by the timing of everything, but decided this wasn't exactly a bad thing.

Timeskip...

Everything had been set up by Rolan and had become Christmas themed now. Also, everyone had gotten into their holiday outfits which weren't all that different from each other. Now, they were all either playing something or enjoying the food and drinks that were put out. Of course, that included all the girls trying to feed Bell something.

Lili: Here, try this!

Ais: Bell, have some.

Artemis: Say, ahh.

Bell: (Help me!)

Off to the side, the kids sweatdropped at their parents.

Albert(Emb): Well, this must have been a rough start for Dad.

Wallace: I don't even want to imagine how it was for him in our world.

*Bonk*

Their attention snapped back to the girls when Alfia was now glaring at them all with a menacing aura.

Alfia: *Arms crossed* That's enough from you. You'll all have to get past me.

They looked at each other nervously before nodding as a temporary truce was made.

One brawl later...

Unfortunately, that didn't matter as their bodies piled the floor as Alfia dusted her hands. Satisfied with her works, she dusted her hands before going back to Bell, only to find Tiona, Artemis and Haruhime had slipped past and were now enjoying time with Bell.

Alfia: *Surprised* (When did they get past?)

Ais: *On the ground and reaching for Bell* My... bunny....

Her arm slumped down as she and the others simply passed out before people helped drag them back to their respective groups.

Riveria: That went about as well as I expected.

They laid Ais, Mini Ais and Lefiya down.

Loki: I'm surprised Lefiya went too. Well, let's get them back up.

Aria: *Waving a potato snack in front of Ais*

Ais' eyes snapped open as she took it into her mouth including her mother's hand.

Aria: Good, she's awake.

With Ryuu...

Astraea: *Giving her a lap pillow* You tried your best.

Alise: She can always try again. Anyway, how do we wake her up?

Kaguya: I have a few ideas. *Smirking*