Next Gen Orario (1000☆ Special Part 1)

Everyone was now in the dining area, eating and hanging out. Though, considering what happened recently, they could barely focus on their meals.

Tiona: Are you guys as excited as I am?! This is gonna be so cool!

Tione: They've had me curious for a while too. With how strong they've made themselves out to be, I'm getting tired of waiting for this.

Finn: I'd like to see what the future is capable of as well.

Loki: Some of those guys are in my Familia as well, so we'll be getting that quality soon.

Gareth: Yeah, just as soon as that boy gets to work, haha!

Lefiya: *Changing the subject* I assume you'll be rooting for your children, Miss Ais?

Ais: *Nods* I think everyone is doing that.

With Bell...

Zeus: You know, you could say that each of those kids represents a girl that's after Bell. Isn't it kind of like they're fighting too?

Hera: Perhaps, but you can keep that to yourself. Instead, let's see how this generation surpasses our Familias.

Zeus: Fine by me. I'm getting restless waiting to see what our great grandchildren can do.

Welf: So, who do you think is gonna win this?

Lili: Lili thinks the oldest is winning. Judging by their reactions, it is safe to say he is the strongest there.

Mikoto: I'm not sure. That blonde half-elf and my son appear to be near that boy in power.

Haruhime: I just hope they don't take it too far. I would hate if something bad happened.

Hestia: Rolan can always reverse any permanent damage, but I see your point. I also don't want anything to go wrong. On another note, aren't you worried about your daughter? She's fighting too.

Haruhime: Of course I'm worried, but part of me feels at ease knowing her level.

Hestia: How about you Bell? *Looking to him*

Bell: I dnt knw. (I don't know) *Mouth full*

He couldn't form an answer they could understand because he was eating. Well, because Artemis was feeding him again. She had the brightest smile on her face as she got the next piece ready on her fork while Bell swallowed. It took the other girls a moment before they realized what happened and swarmed to feed the boy. For the sake of their safety, those like Welf and Mikoto backed away and waited for them all the be satisfied.

Meanwhile, Freya and her Familia finally left the kitchen for the last time. Experiencing hell over and over had done its damage and now they were trying to recover again. Everyone else paid them little mind and Rolan finally came into the hall with them.

Rolan: I hope everyone is ready. The matches for the first rounds have been decided.

He left the poster on a table and everyone went to see what the matches were. The order looked to be top to bottom: Karmi vs Ariel, Alise vs Haruka, Masako vs Ardi, and last is Eileen vs Celdia. They each looked at their opponents and gave their regards. Rolan then showed everyone to the arena again while the others got ready for their fights. Everyone found a place to sit and made guesses as who would win this first battle. As for the other kids, Rolan sent them on a small scavenger hunt to keep themselves entertained.

Loki: Looks like Ais and Tiona's kids are gonna duke it out first. Make your bets now.

Finn: I think we can skip the motherly bias. *Looking to Ais and Tiona*