The "First" Adventure

Rolan: I shall begin the next one immediately. I know a select few of you are eager to see what happens, so let's not delay.

Tiona: Finally!!

Gareth: This should be good.

Finn: I'm not opposed to seeing this a second time.

Raul: I didn't even get to see it the first time.

Tiona: You better be ready because it's gonna blow you away! Even Bete was pumped from watching it!

Bete: It was ok, I guess.

Finn: Don't worry about him. He was quite motivated once we reached the lower floors.

Bete: HEY!!!

With Bell...

Welf: So, anyone else excited to see this?

Mikoto: Definitely!

Lili: There is some progress to be made beforehand, but it was still amazing to watch.

Bell: Yeah, but we won't spoil anything.

Meteria: Mmm... fine.

Many figures of the past were feeling eager to see why everyone was so hyped for this next part.

The screen lit and the episode began with Ottar's voice being heard in the background.

AN: As I keep reading it to myself, I think I'm going to use this spelling of his name from now on.

Ottar: The barrier will never be broken if one does not embrace adventure.

This had many in the audience thinking, and some had to agree.

Zald: He has a good point. Overcoming your limits is precisely how one levels up in the first place.

Meteria: Doesn't it contradict what she says to Bell? *Pointing to Eina*

Rolan: In a way, Eina and Ottar are both correct. Ottar has a point when he says that overcoming your limits will make you stronger, but Eina also provides the necessary restraint an adventurer should have. You won't get stronger if you end up dead.

Alfia: Maybe, but constantly holding yourself back will have long term consequences.

Zald: Yes. That's precisely why Loki and Freya still don't come close to rivaling our Familias.

Loki: Hah! You think so?! I'll have you know that my Familia is on par your Familia of monster adventurers!!

She puffed her flat chest out as many looked at them.

Alfia: How so?

Riveria: We made it to Floor 59. Those records are the lowest your two Familias have ever been in the dungeon.

Loki: Yeah! We may not have any level 7 adventurers, but we're still at the top!

She expected the two gods to be intimidated or angry, but Zeus and Hera had blank expressions on their faces. They then turned to each other with playful smiles.

 They then turned to each other with playful smiles