Dropping Another Gallon

When the screen was clear again, it showed Bell, Welf and Lili geared up and standing by the Dungeon entrance.

Welf: Thanks again for letting me tag along, Bell.

Bell: Sure. No one was against it anyway.

Lili: Nope! Lili welcomes all comers!

In the audience...

Lili: Lili appreciates the light-hearted atmosphere, but she doesn't appreciate how carefree her otherself is. She didn't question a single thing!

Aisha: You would've preferred to be a horny mess like everyone else? 

Mikoto: You saw how the others reacted, right? I know I wouldn't want to be apart of that. It would be far too shameful.

The prum recalled Hestia's counterpart alone and calmed down.

Lili: Fair enough.

On screen...

They all watched the three go on their first adventures together. That being their dive into the Dungeon and working as a team for the first time as well as Bell's adjustment to Level 2. 

*Poof*

Welf: That's the last of them. Break time?

Lili: Sure.

They found a spot to rest for a bit while they talked among themselves. 

Lili: This is great! We should have partied with more people sooner!

Bell: We could care to choose our members widely. The people you asked weren't the nicest to say the least.

Everyone saw Bell recall how Lili was nearly backstabbed several times before Bell stepped in. In the audience, Lili cringed at how much of a moron her other self was. 

Welf: By the way, the Denatus was yesterday. Did you get news on your new alias, Bell?

Flashback...

Hestia: Fire Rabbit.

Bell: *Deadpan* Are... are you kidding me?

Hestia: Well, Little Rookie was thrown around but I said "fuck that." 

End of Flashback...

Bell: *Annoyed* Now, I'm stuck with that...

As he sulked, another party of adventurers walked past them. 

Adventurer A: Look! It's Fire Rabbit!

Bell: *Annoyed grumble*

Adventurer B: Welf Crozzo is with him too!

Adventurer C: Aw man! He joined with the Record Holder?!

They were disappointed that they missed out on recruiting some famous celebrities into their party. After that encounter, they moved on while Lili comforted a sulking Bell.

In the audience...

Meteria: I didn't think it sounded that bad.

Bell: You know, maybe I was a little hard on Little Rookie? 

Hestia: *Memories of Vietnam* There were worse options to choose from...

Lyd: And people call us freaks. You gods have issues that are just as bad.

Silver: You'd be correct. They do indeed.

He remembered the nickname he had almost gotten one time. Good thing Meteria had a few words for that particular god.