Damned

When that show finished Rolan peered into something before turning to everyone.

Rolan: On second thought, you all go relax. We shall continue this tomorrow. 

With that, he left and everyone left the theater slightly confused. Though, they would hang around the main lobby before heading for their rooms. In there, Hestia would question Bell and Artemis for their concealing clothing.

Hestia: Show's over, now spill. Why are you wearing that, Artemis?

The goddess was still wearing a heavy sweater and Bell kept his coat on even though it wasn't particularly hot. 

Artemis: U-Um...

Silver: She has a point, son. Why don't you take that off and cool down.

Both father and goddess grabbed the heavy clothing and swung it off.

Bell: W-Wait!

Artemis: Hestia, no!!

Now that they were off, everyone at the table saw. Their nexts had hickeys all over and there were even some scratch marks visible near the top of Bell's back.

Hestia: Eh?

Silver: What the?

Hera: Bell? Artemis? W-What are those things on your necks?

The goddess was sweating and Artemis was much the same. Though, she and Bell began blushing hard as the questions started pouring out.

Alfia: *Menacing* Bell... what did you two do?

Bell: *Scared* Uh...

Meteria: *Tearing up* My baby...

Meteria(Legends): S-Sister?

Silver: I know those things when I see them. Those are definitely hickeys.

Haruhime: D-Doesn't that mean...

Lili: Master Bell and Lady Artemis...

Aisha: *Smirking* Oh my, you two went at it.

Said couple blushed even harder when she said that prompting both Meterias to pass out.

Hera: *Angry* ARTEMIS!!!

Artemis: HIII!!!

The two clung to each other fearfully as Hera and Alfia towered over them.

Hera: I'm going to ask you once and I'll know if you're lying. Did you two do it together?

Both looked down shamefully and nodded. Hera and Alfia dropped to their knees while Zeus and Hermes cried out with joy. The girls were in disbelief that Bell was no longer pure, but Artemis being the same was even more of a shock. Well, it would have been but after seeing what the two had been through, it was going to happen eventually. Still, they all hoped they would be next in line.

Alfia: *Menacing* Bell, who told you all about that? As I recall, you shouldn't know anything about that.

The boy trembled and all relevant parties followed suit as they were moment away from suffering her wrath. 

Silver: Alright, let's all not blow our heads off here.

Alfia: You be quiet, scum!!

Silver: No, I don't think I will. Look, you already knew they loved each other. This was going to happen eventually, so why don't you just be happy they are able to move forward?

Alfia: Because this is too soon!! They're only engaged!!

Hermes: Surely it isn't that bad. I mean, no matter how much they do it, it isn't like she'd get pregnant. Part of being a goddess. That means it should be fine.