The Magic Book

As Rolan got the next episode ready, many who didn't know Lili were still having doubts about her. Anytime they asked, Rolan just said to wait. To save herself, Freya and Helun had also swapped again, putting Syr back and Helun in Goddess form.

Rolan: Look, I understand why you're skeptical, but you should place your judgement until you've heard the full story. That goes for everyone. If you can't do that then you've no right to be the judge of anyone.

While it came out harsh, many could sense the wisdom in his words. They all remained silent as the screen lit up to show people enjoying their drinks at a pub. Eventually it shifted to show Hestia and Miach outside, eating on their own.

*Slams mug*

Hestia: Ugh!! I still can't believe it, Miach!! Bell was... he was cheating on me!!! *Crying* What's wrong with that boy?! He's supposed to be mine!! *Slamming box*

The tiny Goddess was releasing all her stress while her friend casually ate and listened. Meanwhile, many on the audience had a word about what she said.

Hera: Hestia? I think you're having trouble seeing the big picture here. What exactly makes my Grandson yours? *Glaring*

Hestia: I-I um... w-well...

Alfia: Bell doesn't belong to anyone. If that's a problem with any of you I'm willing to negotiate. *Pulls gloves tighter*

Those like Lili and Artemis were about to speak, but they knew better than to challenge her word.

Welf: *Wraps arm around Bell* Man, you sure got it rough. Is it really so hard to just say yes to all of them?

A certain God's hair rose up for a moment at those words.

Zeus: The boy speaks the truth. A harem is every man's dream and it lies before you on a silver platter.

Hermes: Yeah, anyone in your shoes would take it.

He looked around the room and several of the men there agreed.

With Argo...

Argo: Yes!! Women are the ultimate reward in life!! OWOWOWOW!!!

Feena: *Pinching him* You be quiet!!

Bell simply looked at the ground and put his hands together.

Bell: I get that, but I'd feel dirty for doing that. I don't want to be unfaithful, so one woman would be enough for me.

This caused many of the girls to panic internally as each felt their odds slip away.

Ais: (NO!! I can't lose my bunny now!)

Ryuu: *Grimace* (I knew it would be hard, but this...)

Haruhime: (He keeps getting farther away...)

They felt their hope for being with Bell fade, but one of the kids would be their saving grace.

Ardi(Emb): No offense Dad, but aren't you overthinking this?

Bell: What do you mean?

Ardi(Emb): I'm just saying, I think you'd all be able to be happy if you were all together.

The boy began to take her words into consideration, but Hera was quick to interject.

Hera: Now hang on! Even if you say that, having multiple wives is still wrong morally. Try as they might, a person could never treat them all equally and that's not even touching the problem on faithfulness.

While Bell had his internal conflict, a small dragon girl ran to him and rested her head on his lap.

Wiene: Why is this so hard for you, Bell? I don't like seeing you upset.