Floor 18

Rolan finished preparations with the projector again and was now ready to resume the showing of Bell's adventures with his friends. He had also given any newcomers the basic rundown of what they had missed before this.

Bell: If I remember right, we were still making our way down to Floor 18's safe zone.

Meteria's good mood turned sour when she recalled the plight her son was going gets through when they last watched.

Welf: Yeah, that was pretty rough.

Lili: We made it out, though.

Meteria: But how close was it? I have to know what my son went through before he was safe.

Bell sweated a bit remembering his close encounters with death before arriving to the safe zone.

Rolan: Let's find out.

The screen lit up again and showed several monsters dying as Bell fought through them. Hestia's voice was heard as she sounded her knowledge of Bell's condition.

Hestia: I know he's alive. I can still feel his blessing.

With Bell, he was cutting down another monster only for it to reveal a hellhound about to attack after dying.

Bell: Gh?!

Welf used his magic again to kill it and clear the path once more. He panted from overexerting himself as did everyone else. They were all close to their breaking points.

In the audience...

Meteria: *Worried* They look terrible!

Zald: That's what it looks like to have an adventure. Your son is doing well for the difficulty he's facing.

Bell: Thank you, Uncle.

Many others close to Bell had pained expressions watching the three fight for their lives.

On screen...

The video changed to show the rescue party on their way down. Ryuu and Asfi were easily dispatching the monsters into their way. The others with them and many in the audience were impressed at their skill.

Mikoto: Amazing. That took mere seconds and they finished them so easily.

Ouka: It's hard to wrap your head around.

Ryuu: *Turning back to them* We have to keep moving.

The screen showed Asfi as Ouka narrated the information about her.

Ouka: Asfi Al Andromeda. A talented item crafter known as Perseus.

The three then turned their attention to Ryuu.

Chigusa: Is that true?

Mikoto: It's like she's the wind.

In the audience...

Alise: Haha! That's right! Don't you underestimate our little sister!

Ryuu: *Embarrased* Stop calling me that!

Kaguya: *Giggles* No, I don't think we will. Even if you are older than us now, you'll always be our little one.

The elf lowered her head in embarrassment while the others continued to tease her. Meanwhile Hermes boasted the strength of his Captain.

Back on screen, the rescue party continued downward. Soon, they came to a pile of debris that stretched nearly to the ceiling.

Ryuu: What's this?