Monsterphilia

The screen lit up once more showing Hestia updating Bell's status again.

Hestia: (I get what happened isn't something that happens every now and again, but I'm gonna need a lot more to explain this.)

The numbers were changing as the update went through. Hestia hardened her gaze as she tried to find an explanation for it.

Hestia: (There's only one explanation then. It has to be because of that skill, Liaris Freese. Thanks, Wallenwhatever!)

The audience could practically feel the sarcasm coming from the Goddess. Her Familia in the audience sweatdropped at her intentional mispronunciation of Ais' name. Ais' family was wondering why the Goddess said that.

Albert: I feel like that was uncalled for. What did our daughter ever do to you?

Hestia: U-Uh...

Rolan: She's just jealous.

Aria: Jealous?

Rolan: Of course. Ais had taken Bell's attention away from her, so it's only natural she doesn't like her that much.

A look of worry grew on the girl's face.

Ais: (She doesn't like me?)

Rolan: You shouldn't worry about it too much. It's only romantic jealousy. Most people interested in Bell will find you annoying when you take his attention from them away, but no one actually hates you.

It was a relief to hear, but she didn't like the idea of people who are friends with Bell to finding her annoying.

With Argo...

Argo: He's got a lot on his hands.

Crozzo: Definitely.

Argo: I can't help but feel proud of him. My new self is an even better ladies man than me!

*Thwack*

Argo: OW!!!

Feena: Will you stop with that?!

They turned back to the screen when they heard Hestia talk again.

Hestia: (The skill causes his growth to accelerate rapidly as long as he maintains his feelings. If that weren't enough, the rate increases further based on how strong they are. Isn't that just great for you?) Bell, you cheater!!

She pressed her hands onto his back, finishing the update before slapping his back with them.

Hestia: (The question now is if I should tell him about this.)

The screen flashed back to Bell being covered in blood telling her he wants to be strong. Everyone grimaced at the uncomfortable memory.

Hestia: (Other gods are going to want to get him. I should probably keep this secret.)

She got off his back and asked him something as he was getting up.

Hestia: Bell, can I just tell you your status today?

Bell: Oh, um, sure.

Hestia: (Then again, a small push couldn't hurt. )

The screen zoomed out to show their home once more, but in broad daylight this time.

Bell: Huh?! My status really grew that much?!

Hestia: Yes. You're growing at an incredible rate, like a growth spurt of sorts. It's only my opinion, but I think you have a natural talent for this.