Ships

After some time of recovery and collecting thoughts, Rolan was ready with his next show and had them in the theater once more.

Bell: What kind of world will we see this time?

Rolan: It won't stuff like that. This time, I thought we'd look at some ships.

The girls grew excited at that as now they had the potential to see themselves with Bell. 

Lili: Yes!! Justice at last!!

Hestia: Who are we gonna see this time?

Haruhime: Oh, I hope my heart is ready for this.

Mikoto: Lady Haruhime, be strong.

Silver: Time to see what kinds of girls are after my boy.

Meteria: You'd be surprised.

Meteria(Legends): Really?

Hera: Yes.

With Loki...

Loki: *Sarcastic* Oh boy... which girl is the rabbit gonna take from me this time?

Ais: It should be me!

Lefiya: That filthy human has had enough of you! I'll do it!

Tiona: No way! It should be me!

They both looked at her with confusion.

Tiona: *Smiling* I don't really have a reason, I just think it should be me.

Gareth: What about Riveria?

Riveria: I'm not looking to die out there.

With Astraea...

Alise: Well Lion, this is your chance now.

Ryuu: Mmm...

She gulped wondering if she would be with Bell there or what they would do.

Rolan: Okay, let's begin. First ship.

 First ship

...

Everyone: Eh?

Rolan: This is a Galleon. It's an armed multi deck ship used to transport goods and act as a warship during the 16th and 18th centuries.

Silver: *Sparkling eyes* I gotta get one of those!

Hestia: Hold up a sec.

Rolan: Hm?

Hestia: You we would be seeing ships. Why isn't it me or another girl with my Bell?

Rolan: When I said ships, I was talking about the things that float over water.

Ais: Wait, so it's not about me and Bell?

Rolan: I never said that. When did I say I'd be showing relation"ships"?

All the girls glared angrily at the god who tricked them. Meanwhile, Rolan tapped the ground twice and time itself rewound. Now he was in his office sitting in his chair with a smile.

Rolan: Worth it. They won't remember a thing.

AN: Were you guys got? Let me know and Happy April Fool's Day!