Burning Justice

A small break later, among other things, Rolan had everyone back in their seats. After the interesting, or traumatizing depending on who you were, showing off Bell's Father, more than a few were curious about what was going to happen next.

Lili: So, what's on the agenda today.

Rolan: One of you is going to die.

Take 2

Rolan: I've got a special one this time.

Bell: Special how?

Welf: Yeah, it's usually some extreme that's one or the other. There's no in between. 

Artemis: We may as well just humor it. Not like we can do anything about it.

Bell: *Sweatdrop* Good point.

Rolan: *Smiling* That's more like it! 

After some minor hesitation, they all were ready as the god started the show. On the screen, they saw an older Bell once more. Several of the girls squealing seeing the gorgeous man once again. The Bell on screen looked to be in a hurry as he sat with the others at the breakfast table.

Welf: Woah, you're in a hurry!

Bell: Hah... Yeah, sorry. Got something important today.

Hera: *Coping* I'm sure it's important Familia business.

Rolan: *Dashing her hopes and dreams* He's got a date.

Hera: *Angry* HAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

Loki: So, can we get a little idea of this world?

Rolan: Well, this is some the time after Bell finishes the last of the Great Quests and it's not the first time you've seen this world.

Silver: Hold on, finished? Like he killed the dragon?

Rolan: Yes, but that was a few years ago for them. 

Meteria(Legends): My baby went to fight that monster?!

Rolan: It was his destiny to do so. Every Bell is like that. I have another with me to confirm.

Silver: What?

The other Bell in the room came over when he said that. The new trio were surprised to see an older Bell in the room with them.

Silver: Son?

Bell(Urano): *Nods* What he says is true.

Alfia(Legends): Even if it is, it's still unfair to subject that to a young boy. 

The man shrugged.

Silver: Well, did you at least give the beast a good thrashing?

Bell(Urano): Uh... yeah sure.

Silver: What does that mean?

Rolan: He... didn't kill his. She's sitting hidden in their seats.

He pointed to Eiri who was busy eating her food.

Silver: *Confused* Why is that thing alive?!

Bell(Urano): Hey, she is not a thing! 

The two glared at each other before Rolan broke them up.

Rolan: I'll leave the explanation for another time. We should resume the show. Now, as I was saying, now Bell and Orario itself lived in relative peace. Though, today would be a hectic day as he has a date.

Loki: With who exactly?

Riveria: With Ais this time?

Aria: Oh, I hope so!