Chapter 61: the escape

George POV.

Once I grabbed everything I needed, I began heading back towards the interrogation room. I carried the first aid kit down the hall, trying to act as normal as possible as it was a lot heavier than it usually is with the stuff I grabbed. The pair of guards who were standing outside the room when I left were still there and I cleared my throat causing them to look at me.

"I need to go in there." I stated when I reached the pair of them.
"You can't do that." The taller of the pair responded. "We have orders from Philza to not let anybody in or out."

"Well I have orders from Philza to get a blood sample from both Sapnap and Quackity to see if they were possibly turned into vampires by-uh the one in their custody." I responded, and the pair seemed confused for a moment before eventually nodding to each other and opening the door.

When I stepped into the room I saw Alex and Nick sitting, handcuffed to the desk and they looked up at me. "George..." The ravenette started, but stopped a moment later when one of the guards stepped inside.

"Sapnap, Quackity, I am here to collect a blood sample from both of you to analyse, if you try and resist then you will have to be restrained further." I spoke, walking towards them, and the guard in the room spoke up.
"Do you want my help Dr Davidson sir?" he asked, and I turned back around to look at him.

"I'm a professional thank you, I should be able to do this by myself, but I'll call you if I do need some help." I spoke, giving the guard a small smile.
He nodded and stepped out of the room while shutting the door behind him. When he was gone I let out a sigh and looked over at my two friends who were watching me curiously.

I put the first aid kit down on the desk before grabbing the bobby pin out of my pocket holding it tightly in my hand. "George, what are you doing?" Alex asked when knelt down beside his chair, causing me to smirk up at him.

"What I'm doing is getting you out of here, thanks to a couple of tricks that Dream helped me learn." I adjusted the bobby pin in my hand before sticking it in the lock and beginning to fiddle with it, after a few long moments the lock clicked open and I smiled.

"So is this an escape?" Quackity asked, standing up and rubbing his wrists as I began trying to pick the lock on Sapnap's handcuffs.
"Yes." I responded blandly, getting the lock to click in Nick's handcuffs and he immediately stood up.

"How the Hell will we get out of here?" the ravenette asked, "everyone probably knows that we apparently helped vampires break out of the vault. Unless Dream is off distracting everyone so we can sneak out of here."

Actually..." I began, before pausing for a moment trying to guess how these 2 would react when I told them that their vampire boyfriend might get locked in the vault. "...Dream is off with Karl, but we need to get to them now."
"Why?" Sapnap asked, looking at me worriedly. "What's going on with Dream and Karl?"

"The council announced a raid on the East side of the city." I said with a sigh, "Karl is there now, and Dream is trying to get him out of there but we want to hurry."
"How?" Alex questioned. "We'll be defenceless, since we only have a bobby pin to use as a weapon."

"That's not true." I said, "there is a gift for both of you in the first aid kit, now hurry up because we need to get to Clay and Karl."
Once I spoke Alex grabbed the first aid kit and pulled it towards him, opening it and a smile appeared on his face as he lifted up the gun. "You stole 3 guns?" Sapnap questioned.

"Yes." was the response I gave as I grabbed my gun. "But they are only tranquilizers, now sit back down and hide the gun for a moment." The pair did as I told them to, with Alex closing the first aid kit before they both sat down and hid the guns from view before putting their hands back on the desk as though they were still in handcuffs.

"Hey, can you two guards come in here?" I called, making sure my gun was also hidden.
The door opened and the pair walked in, and I faked a relieved face. "Thank you, they are both fighting me, so can you two hold them still while I get the blood samples."

"Of course." The shorter guard said, and they both lowered their guns and began walking over to the pair sitting at the desk.
When they stepped past me and walked over to the pair I shot them both, hitting one in the shoulder and the other just below the neck.

Before either could react they lost their balance, and Sapnap and Quackity had to catch them so that they didn't get hurt. The guards almost immediately lost consciousness, and Quackity and Sapnap stood up and put the guards on the chairs. I grabbed the first aid kit, and the guns, which they had dropped to the floor when they were shot and we walked out of the room.

"You do realise that you could get fired for this, right? So could Dream." Nick pointed out in a voice barely louder than a whisper as we walked down the halls.
"I know," I replied with a hum. "But we care about Karl too, you know, he doesn't deserve this, neither do a lot of other vampires. COMVIP needs to be stopped."

We reached the elevators without being caught and Alex pressed a button to call it up to our floor, but I just slapped him. "Don't go in the elevator, dumbass." I scolded, and he and the ravenette gave me a confused look so I sighed and explained.

"If you go in the elevator there is a camera that you 2 will not be able to avoid, we'll be sitting ducks. Plus if there are guards on any floor between here and the carpark they can press a button and boom we are delivered right to them. If we take the stairs then at least we can run if people are waiting for us."

Both of them seemed shocked that I had said that but when I began running down the stairs they followed. And when we managed to get out of the building unharmed and got to my car and out onto the street without being spotted.
_________________________________________
1138 words

Man Gogy is a definite power bottom

Also, tomorrow the first 2 chapters of God's will be going up. It is DNF and I hope you enjoy it but I have to be honest it is not my best story.