Vampire Hunters 2: Chapter 1

Karl POV.

I slumped against the wall breathing heavily. My cheeks were damp with tears, my arms were shaking, and my throat was sore and dry. I had been sitting here for several weeks with barely any food, water, or blood to keep me going. My leg had even been chained with silver so I couldn’t walk anywhere, not to mention it hurt whenever I tried to move.

That is excluding my injuries, I’ve gotten several bruises from Herobrine and that British vampire had left for me, but there was also an open wound on my neck. I had a tracker injected into my neck by the Citadel, and to stop them from tracking me Herobrine ripped it out of my neck.

Herobrine had brought me here after I attacked Nick and Alex, and now all I’ve been able to do is think about them. It was like watching what happened on repeat, seeing myself attack my boyfriends time and time again and even turning Nick into a vampire like watching it through a TV screen.

This room reminded me of the basement that Nick and Alex had brought me too, except a lot worse. The only furniture in here was a mattress… but the walls were a similar colour, and when I looked at them I felt like maybe I was back with them both instead of this hellhole.

The lock of the metal door separating me from the outside world clicked followed by the door opening. Footsteps made their way over to me before kneeling down in front of me, but I didn’t care enough to look at them and continued staring at the ground.

Something was placed in front of me and that caused me to look up as I saw a bowl full of the familiar crimson liquid and my mouth almost watered at the sight of it. “Well that's no way to greet a visitor is it?” The familiar, teasing voice asked, and I looked up at the vampire standing in front of me.

“If you’re the one that visits I’d rather be alone.” I retorted, before hearing him scoff.
“That is not a very respectful thing to say to someone who has been so kind to you.” He growled. “If anyone else had done what you did they would be dead by now.”
“Then go ahead and kill me.” I sneered, before feeling a hand tightly around my throat.

I gasped desperately for air as he forced me to stare into his pupil-less eyes. “I would but you are under my control for 5 months and I will make all of that a living hell for you and you can’t do anything about it. But
for that you’ll need your strength so I suggest you drink up.”

He let go of me and I immediately shuffled away from him, not wanting to be near him for another second. “I didn’t say you could move so come back here.” He ordered and I immediately did, not having any other option.

“See.” He cooed, “look how much fun the two of us are having already. Now drink up Karl since I know you need it.”
I let out a whimper as I grabbed the bowl of blood and drank it. Hating the taste of it.

Eventually I lowered it down and he took it from my hands with a warm smile. “Thank you. I hope one day I won’t have to force you to drink it.”
“Rot in hell.” I responded as he stood up and Herobrine just scoffed before heading out of the room.

However Herobrine paused at the door with a smirk and turned to look at me. “Actually Karl there is somebody I want you to meet, a new vampire that you will be working with.”
My eyebrows furrowed as he disappeared out of the room for a few minutes before returning back in with someone following behind him.

A man with fiery red hair walked down the stairs and was slightly shorter than the brunette vampire. He looked at me with a pitiful glance but stayed silent as he looked at Herobrine with an inferior glance.

“Karl, this is Fundy, another person living here with you and I.” He explained. “Fundy and you both went to school for something to do with computer studies. Now, I need you two to do stuff for me.” Herobrine said.

“Do you really think I’d willingly work for you?” I growled, and Fundy seemed surprised that I had the guts to say that but I didn’t care.
“Well I hope you’d be working willingly Karl but I could just as easily make you do everything with a simple command while you can’t do anything about it.” He growled.

Then he flashed me a smile showing his fangs and he stood up straight. “How about I leave you two to get acquainted?” he offered before walking out of the room.
The redhead and I looked at each other awkwardly, unsure of what I should say.

Quackity POV.

The bed in our room was nowhere near as nice as the Citadel provided one. Eight of us were cooped up into 2 small 2 bedroom apartments. Myself, Nick, Clay, and George in one of the small houses, and Bad, Skeppy, Ranboo, and Tubbo in the other. Together the apartments were just over 1000 square feet.

What was worse was that Sapnap and I got the smaller room. Both of us had our own single bed, while George and Dream shared the double bed in the other bedroom on the other side of the wall. At least I got the far wall so that ravenette would hear the pair better if they decided to fuck.

Both Nick and I had been a lot more quiet since everything happened. We just both missed Karl a lot, we’d done so much to try and find out where he was and what was happening to him. It took ages to figure out a way to hack into Citadel systems to try and find Karl with the tracker, but it had been deactivated somehow.

I don’t know where the other 3 living in this apartment were, but it had been quiet for a couple hours now and I was bored of just staring out of the window. So I stood up and walked out of the bedroom and into the main room.

It was a mix between a kitchen and a living room that didn’t even have a TV made in this century. This place honestly looked like the set of a show from the 1970’s or the 1980’s and I hated it. The room next door where the others were living was the same.

What confused me more was the fact that my 3 friends were missing and we couldn’t even go outside since COMVIP had made us some of the most wanted criminals in the country. They told all of the police stations we were harbouring murderers and fugitives.

I walked out the front door of the apartment and snuck into the next one where the 4 vampires we’d befriended had been living. As I opened the door I almost ran into Sapnap. “Hey Alex.” He greeted me, grabbing me and pulling me into the apartment before shutting the door. “I was just about to come get you.”

“Yeah, well I was coming to look for you 3. It was too quiet and I was getting suspicious.” I joked, looking at the group of vampires who were all sitting on the couch watching a movie. Dream was, unlike them, looking up things on a laptop while talking on the phone with someone.

“Anyway, why were you looking for me?” I asked, looking away from the group and back at the ravenette.
“We think that we found where Karl is.” He said, with a smile, and my face instantly lit up.

“What? How? Where is he?” I asked desperately, feeling happier than I had in ages.
“A warehouse across town.” He responded. “Skeppy got some guns for us and we are heading to break him out tonight.”
“Good.” I smiled.

We are coming to find you Karl. I promise we are.
_________________________________________
1371 words.

What do you think I should call this story when it is uploaded.

(Also would like to say that even though this chapter is written I haven't decided when/if I will write the rest and when that will be).