5. Saliva Soup

I sat on the carpet and motioned for Jungkook to come to me. The boy was a bit hesitant at first and after mentally contemplating for a while, he matched my gaze and eradicated the pillow creating an obstacle. He advanced towards me by placing one of his small palms on the fabric floor and turned his body upside down so he was on all fours. He hastily wiped the saliva pooling around lips with his close tiny fist and begun his journey. I smiled even more encouragingly and motioned for him to come to me. Jungkook looked at me with his round eyes and took his first step towards me and after a few more, he was on my lap where he was smothered by kisses all over his little face. I snuggled into him and my heart stilled a little at the sound of his content laugh ringing in my ears.

Jin squinted his eyes but rolled them afterwards and joined the group hug.

Jungkook chuckled and tried to boop my nose but something gurgled and then his happy face turned all the way around. His nose was turning red and his cheeks were getting more puffier, his lips joined together to make a little pout. In other circumstances, I would've said it was adorable but now it isn't.

He was about to cry and I was mentally malfunctioning.

A drop of salty water trickled down his features and there goes his crying...

"Jin what do I do?!"

"I don't know it's your kid!"

"It isn't my kid!"

"Well you did technically adopted him!"

"When the tuck did I adopt-"

Jungkook grew even louder than he was before and I'm sure my eardrums would be bleeding right now.

I plopped his wailing butt on the high chair and tossed the cleansed pacifier at him. Jungkook caught the bumblebee pacifier and stuffed it into his mouth and began to suck at it gently. His eyelids closed and his rapid sucking slowed down a little and eventually the pacifier fell out of his lips, signalling that he was fast asleep.

I wiped the invisible sweat off my forehead and and massaged my forehead but wait a second, where's Jin?

I walked to where Jungkook was and saw Jin laying on the floor with his eyes closed.

"Did he die or something?" I nudged his body with my feet, trying to see if it was a prank or not.

He was still even after wiggling him. I accidentally kicked him a little hard and he rolled over to his side.

"Finally got rid of him phew!"

✧:゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚:

"Tae?"

"Y-yes Hyung."

What were you doing out there?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing hmm...you know eavesdropping is a crime."

"Wait really?" Taehyung's bewilderment had Jimin laughing but the short man was having trouble hiding his amusement.

"Jimin eat your laughter."

"That sounds so wrong."

Yoongi glared at him and Jimin immediately shut up and motioned his fingers that he was zipping it, locking it with a lock and throwing the key to God knows where.

Yoongi nodded his head and returned to intimidating his beloved friend.

"Yeah and it can cost you 2,969,000KRW or upto one year in jail." Yoongi bit his lip and his fake saddening look almost fooling Taehyung.