10. Gentleman Kook And His Shenanigans

"Dam!"

"Who taught you to cuss?!"

"Chimin!" He clapped his hands in joy.

"That's it I'm going to jail today."

"Woah Woah there, hold your horses, where do you think you're going?" Jin stopped me before I could grab a knife.

"Murdering a certain someone who taught him to cuss!" I pointed towards Jungkook who was laying on his back and slurping milk from the bottle.

"Then who'll take care of Jungkook when you're not around?" Realisation dawned upon me when he said that. 

"You know, you can sometimes be sensible." He bobbed his head up and down along with me but I could see he was slightly offended.

"BUT  WHATEVER  THE LEAST I COULD DO IS TO SLIGHTLY INJURE HIM!" I clasped the baseball and ran out of my apartment at the speed of light. 

"Let's just hope he survives." Jin sighed. 

"PARK JIMBITCH!" I aggressively knocked on the door and I felt like I would break the door if it weren't for my tiny hands.

So this is how Hulk feels like.

"What is the matte- oh Yeonhee!" Taehyung opened the door with a surprised look on his face. I can't blame him for being surprised, like, what would you do if you open the door to find a madwoman with a baseball bat in her hands and fire erupting from her eyes.

Okay, that fire bit was an exaggeration. 

"Where's Jimin!?"

"In his room-"

I pushed him from the door and stomped my way to his room. "PARK JIMIN OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

"She curses too much." Yoongi entered the scene rubbing his ears and yawning.

"You're saying it like if you don't curse." Taehyung retorted.

"Nope I don't curse, I'm a fucking washed petal." Yoongi went back to his room.

"What is it Yeonhe- OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!" Jimin ducked just then when I swung my bat.

"You taught my baby to cuss huh?!" I tried to smash the bat on his head but he dodged my attack.

"I didn't I swear! He just repeated my words like a parrot!"

"I gave you one job Jimin! One job!" I aimed for his ding dong but he parted them just in time.

"Let's not hit his baby maker alright? He needs to have kids of his own too." Taehyung held my arms as I was about to go for an another swing.

"How was your job interview?!" Jimin rushed those words out quickly and I felt my anger calming down a little.

"It went...good. I think I'll get the job." I smiled daydreaming about my new workplace.

Jimin sighed in relief.

"BUT NOT BEFORE I BURY YOU ALIVE!" And I swayed my trusty bat.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"I think she's snoring already."

"Yeah."

"Anyway, tell me what happened today!" Jin whispered.

"Jimin barely made it out safe and sound but somehow Yoongi Hyung was smart enough and dragged Yeonhee out of Jimin's room while using a pack of instant noodles!" Taehyung muttered, showcasing his obvious peek of curiosity.

"The way through her heart is through her stomach." Jin shook his head silently and Taehyung nodded, mentally taking notes.

Taehyung hummed but something clicked into his mind. "Where's Jungkook?"

"Oh I left him with a friend of mine." Jin waved his hand.

✧:゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"Sis, isn't he cute?"

"I know right, he looks like a baby!"

"Well cause' he's a baby, Joon! Use that 148 IQ of yours." The woman said wiping her dishes.

"Stop dissing me!"

"Well you're a stupid bear." She chuckled.

"Choonie!" Jungkook spread his arms wide and Namjoon fulfilled his wish.

"It's J-O-O-N-I-E." He corrected him.

"When I said to use that IQ, I didn't mean literally." His sister scoffed from the kitchen.

Ignoring her, Namjoon walked to his study and placed Jungkook on his desk. And somehow, Jungkook immediately got busy with the paper weights.

"No baby you don't eat those!" Namjoon dashed from his mini library to his side and stopped Jungkook as he was about to gobble down a paper weight.

Jungkook clapped his hands seeing Namjoon's tired state. Namjoon was now beginning to think that the kid was sadistic but he was sure he didn't even know the meaning of the word.

He lifted his head up slowly, "Don't eat paper Kook!"

That was the last straw for keeping Jungkook in his study.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"Do you think he'll be okay with Jungkook? Ya' know, he can be a little handful at times." Taehyung asked, scratching his arm.

"Yeah, Namjoon's really good with kids. There shouldn't be a problem." Jin replied but it felt like he was sort of consoling himself.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"Joon! Where's Jungkook?!"

"Uhh..."

"Where. Is. Jungkook?"

"I don't know-"

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"Yeah I think he'll be good." Jin dipped his head but a slight tinge of worry stayed on his mind.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

A/N : Hint, a little light on what might happen afterwards.