11. Missing Bunny

"Where's Jungkook?!"

"Calm down woman. He's alive and breathing, with my friend."

"That doesn't sound so reassuring!"

A ring tore through the air as Jin fished out his phone out of his pocket in irritation and utter annoyance towards the caller.

"Who the fu-tuck is calling at this hour?"

"Jin it's just four in the afternoon-" Taehyung innocently answered and pointed towards the clock. Jin looked at the clock and picked up the phone.

"Joon, please dont call me at this time, I need my beauty slee-"

"Jungkook is missing!" Upon hearing the words, Jin's face visibly paled. Sensing the sudden change of emotions within him, I leaned in more towards him to listen to the conversation.

"Excuse me?"

"Jungkook isn't anywhere! We searched him all through the house but we couldn't find him!"

Jin face palmed and groaned. "How hard is it find a baby?"

"What happened to Jungkook?!"

"Great, now she'll start screaming and yelling." Jin rolled his eyes.

"What happened to Kook!? Answer me!" I scrambled up on my legs and grabbed Jin's phone.

"Hey hey watch it lady, I bought it with my salary of a month!"

"What happened to Jungkook!?"

"We can't find him."

"Gosh, nobody knows my baby!"

I snatched the jar of carrot slices and dragged Jin out of the house.

"Drive." I commanded, hugging the jar close to my body.

Jin gaped at me but listened to my order anyways.

Soon we reached Namjoon's house from where I could here some muffled yells and frantic running up and down the stairs.

Okay here goes nothing.

"Open the door! FBI is here!" I knocked on the door waiting impatiently.

Namjoon opened with a horrified look on his face which soon turned into a relieved smile when he saw us but morphed into a scared frown seeing me glaring at him.

"Move aside you unwary rustic!" I made way into his house and placed the jar on the table.

His sister greeted me from upstairs and I assumed that she was still searching for Jungkook.

I twisted the lid of the jar and took out a slice of carrot in the air.

"Num-num carrot! Kookie wants a num-num carrot?" I wiggled the thin slice and I heard a chuckle instantly.