13. First Day Of Mischief

"You were just murdering Jimin yesterday-"

"He's better than you and Yoongi and I don't have any other choice." I smiled at him and did any extra adjustments.

First day of work.

Gotta look 'presentable'.

I looked at the clock and it was just ten minutes before check-in time.

I kissed Jungkook goodbye and dashed out from the door.

Yes, Jimin was staying in my house till I return 'cause I can't trust Yoongi.

I warned Taehyung about not entering my house but I know that sneaky ass won't be able to control himself from ruining my well-made bed.

I sat in the car and waited for Captain-I-Don't-Care-About-Work to return from his little shopping saga.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Jin entered the car with infinite bags in his hands and stuffed them in the backseat.

"Might as well as should've bought the whole store." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure this is not how you show gratitude." He started the engine and we finally were on the way.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"I'm never going to work with you!" I quickly opened the car door and breathed as much oxygen as I could because I'm confident that the adrenaline used the last of my air.

"Told ya' you won't be able to handle." He smirked and leaned against the car.

"Or specifically that your car won't be able to handle my weight!" I shot daggers at him.

"I never said your weight, I said 'won't be able to handle much weight.'" He shrugged and entered the building while flinging his car keys around.

I just hope they drop into a manhole.

Getting up, I quickly finished checking my outfit. Due to the over-speeding, there were all these little creases on my dress, and my bun on the head was displaced.

Jin literally accelerated across the whole city and still, we had five minutes to clock in.

Ring! Ring!

"Who's calling...better not be Jimin." I slid the green button without checking the ID and heard a familiar voice.

"Are you done checking yourself out?"

I looked back up and saw Jin grinning at me from the second floor.

Son of doughnut. Tch.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"Wow~"

Jungkook pushed Jimin's jaw back up which was hanging very low.

"There are tons of things on the list. Which one do you wanna do first?" Jimin asked Jungkook who was staring into the list with him.

He then pointed towards the TV and smiled sheepishly displaying his six teeth.

Jimin looked at the list again, "There isn't 'watch TV' on the list though." Jimin asked Jungkook as if he can understand everything.

The smile painted on his face dropped when he heard that and his eyes began to glisten. Jimin was sensing that something very bad was going to happen so he wordlessly agreed to Jungkook's plea and switched on the device.