18. Frenemies

"Where's your attention Ms. Kim?"

I snapped out of my stance and cleared my throat. "On your words."

'I am watching you' The bitchy boss mouthed and I almost resisted the desire to roll my eyes.

"So where were we?"

"The analytics of the sales in the company and the customer preferences."

"Very good Hoseok!" The boss showed a thumbs up and he sat down with a tight-lipped smile.

I went back to daydreaming because first of all, i wasn't interested, second of all, it ain't my job to look after the sales. But I needed to prove my efficiency in front of him if I wanted a spot in this company.

When I woke up, it was just 20 minutes till clock in and my freaky ass panicked and I wore whatever I was going to wear on the first day of work. At least it's comfortable than the restricting pants. It honestly felt weird wearing the slacks 'cause whenever I sit, some part of the fabric, especially the zipper, rides up for no reason at al.

I dragged Taehyung off his bed and forced him to drive me to work. Still don't know why the heck didn't i learn driving?

It's so frustrating and embarrassing to beg people to drive you to work.

If it weren't for Jimin, Taehyung and Jin, I would be dead clueless and penniless.

I think Taehyung was still kinda mad about me stealing his boxers so he took the the longer route, intentionally, to work today. But somehow I just reached there just in time.

But bosses being bosses, mine said that I was 0.13 milliseconds late like, what the fucking fuck is your fucking problem?!

Maybe I was a cat and he was a mouse in our past lives and I may have eaten him.

Gosh that sounds so wrong, fuck my dirty mind.

My mind was yet wavering over the house and the well-being of Jungkook because apparently, Jimin had to cover someone's shift and Taehyung was taking care of Jungkook since he was practically jobless. He'll probably lecture me if he heard my thought at the moment but I couldn't cre much.

Jimin just taught Jungkook cursing, God knows what Taehyung will do.

Let's not jinx it, shall we?

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"I'm too lazy to cook so I guess we'll have a supper and then go out perhaps?"

Jungkook was still refusing to look at Taehyung for some unknown reason. Some days before they were the best buddies and now...frenemies sounds good?

Because Jungkook throws occasional smiles at Taehyung's way for understanding his baby language without any problem but it morphs into a frown again.

As if he was saying 'Thanks, but no thanks.'

Whatever it was, Jungkook was sure he would outright murder Taehyung if he had the chance to do so. He wouldn't get sued ofcourse. Or wouldn't even doubted.

Being a baby really had an advantage after all. They can throw a tantrum and the elders would go to any limits to give them what they want. But it also had downsides to it too, they had to eat boiled and tasteless food and they can't think practically or they would've been wearing diamond studded diaper with a baby bottle decorated with gemstones.

"Hmm...the first thing in the list says that you need to eat so let's see if we can find anything in the kitchen." Taehyung stretched his body like cat and went on a food expedition.

'I hope a cockroach falls onto your face or even better, a utensil may hit you in the head.' Jungkook threatened in his head.

"How 'bout a banana?" Jungkook grimaced. "Sounds good."

Taehyung leapt over the kitchen to the fruit basket and grabbed a banana before peeling it slowly because he didn't want any small strings on the banana.

"Eat." Taehyung gestured the banana towards Jungkook's mouth to open up an eat but Jungkook was also stubborn, he refused to do so on command.

He takes orders from no one.

"Eat!" Taehyung pushed the banana into Jungkook's mouth but he had no choice other than to slowly swallow it.

'It tastes disgusting.' Jungkook thought.

He refrained fom puking on Taehyung's Gucci shirt because he didn't want to deem as the bad one in front of his mom and second, he didn't know the price of it but it looked expensive.

But where did he even get it?

Taehyung himself started eating another banana to fasten up the chewing process of Jungkook. He was taking way too long for eating a bite.

Jungkook being Jungkook, looked at Taehyung who was eating the banana at an abnormal speed. Unconsciously his jaw also started moving at a fast pace and soon the whole banana was finished.

"Good job Kook! That was the last bite!" Taehyung stuffed his mouth with the fruit and threw the peels in the dustbin but it just barely touched the dustbin before it fell on the ground.

Jungkook didn't even realise the unbearable taste of the banana and when he was finished with it.

"You don't hate me that bad see?" Taehyung patted on his back but he just stayed unmoving with a scowl permanently printed on his lips.

"Now stop pouting, we've to go to the park!"

For a segment of a millisecond, Jungkook's eyes lit up but they diminished soon after.

Taehyung held a very grumpy baby in his arm and placed him in the car seat with tons of seatbelts tying him up in all different direction because he didn't have a baby car seat.

Jungkook's arms were still folded and his eyes were stuck on the window and the buildings whizzing by it.

The central park was a few blocks away and Jungkook hoped that it was just beside the apartment so he doesn't had to sit with Taehyung.

"We're here!"

Peace. That's what Jungkook felt.

Taehyung swept him from the seat and locked the car before taking the baby to the car. All the mother's heads turned to him when he entered the park.

There's a very handsome guy in the park holding a cute lil' baby in his arms, what could be more eye-catching than that?

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧