39. Boy Wanna Work

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Tangerine rays shone through the curtains, the sun just beginning to arise and with each minute the whole city got alighted. Birds chirping, people hustling around and owners just opening their shops.

As much Yeonhee hoped for a peaceful morning, her prayers were unanswered.

"AAH!"

"Sheesh! What is your freaking problem?" She walked towards the screaming boy with a spatula in her hand.

"What did I do last night?"

Her mind instantly drifted back to the eventful yesterday night, each and every detail was embedded in her mind like clear water. Yet, she didn't wanted to utter a single word for the sake of embarrassment.

"Many things." She simply replied and went back to the kitchen.

A sharp pain tore through Jungkook's skull as he watched the disappearing figure in dismay. He fumbled around with the sheets and sped towards her in attempt to make her answer his questions.

"Please tell me!" He caught her arm and spun her around. Yeonhee clutched the spatula more firmly as her mind raked through more appropriate words to put in the sentences of the other night more nicely.

"You drank, troubled me, drank again, troubled me again and fell flat on MY bed." She replied before storming back to the kitchen.

Jungkook scratched his head as he placed his hands on his waist. She wouldn't talk to him made him realise that he might've done something very dumb last night. He was disappointed in himself, true, but there was much more than what she didn't knew.

To be honest, Jungkook remembers every little thing from past night except after he chugged down another bottle of Soju. He never felt drunk but the mistake he made after she went to the bathroom was ridiculous.

It doesn't hurt to act a little, does it?

The doorbell suddenly rang bringing him back to his conscious mind. He barreled towards the door even before Yeonhee could ask him to get the door. He swung it open to be met by a grinning man in glasses.

"Hi! I'm Kim Namjoon and I'll be your tutor for the next week."

"Jungkook who's at the doo- oh." She stopped in her tracks when the guy named 'Kim Namjoon' curtly bowed at her.

"Good morning ma'am! I'm the tutor you hired!" He spoke with enthusiasm dripping ober the edges.

"But I never hired a tutor-"

"Actually, I did." Taehyung cut her off by sliding into the scene.

"Of course, who else is capable of doing this idiocy?" Yeonhee sarcastically flipped.

"Thank you, thank you." Taehyung took that as a compliment even without learning the despicable intent behind her words, "Anyway, Kook this is your new teacher I promised! Oh and Yeonhee, work starts in 15 minutes and Seokjin Hyung took a day off!" He winked at her causing the latter to roll her eyes.

"'Kay," She muttered trudging back to the kitchen with heavy steps.

"So Mr. Jungkook, shall we start?" He asked sweetly, his dimples looking like craters on the moon.