46. Innocent Bunny Not-So-Innocent Anymore

"You need a break."

"Thanks for pointing that out Captain Obvious." She rolled her eyes at which the other male scowled at her in distaste.

"I'm pretty sure that's not how you treat elders, Yeonhee."

"So you're admitting that you're old even though we're of the same age? Saves me thousands of squabbles, thanks buddy."

Jin jerked up from his seat, "I d-didn't mean that!"

"What's said is said." She sneered putting down another box of size A4 papers.

"Sometimes I hate you." He groaned pulling out his phone from his pocket.

"Feelings mutual." She sniggered holding onto another heavy box of the material, "I still don't get why they need this amount of blank papers for calculations when they can just do that on the ruled ones...?"

"Don't question the things this company does. It's bizarre as a cucumber."

Yeonhee playfully smacked his back, "What a comparison."

"Why, thank you." He played along scanning the QR codes on the cardboard boxes.

"Move outta the way you son of a saucy pig, gotta deliver these upgraded-white-sheets-of-cellulose to the boss before he lashes out." She nudged him and dragged the two boxes packed with papers to the office on the third floor.

What a workout indeed.

"Ugh, I hate it already!"

"You know you can just use the lift-" Jin pointed towards the lift at the back with his thumb but Yeonhee just grabbed onto the sides of her waist in response.

"What?"

"I've to make it look like I worked hard for the papers to be brought to him! Gotta secure the position!" She fist-pumped the air and Jin had no other choice but to shake his head at her idiocy.

"He's still going to think that you're a silly penguin." He murmured under his breath that was inaudible to the struggling lady pulling the boxes up the stairs.

"Heya Jinnie~!"

"That's it, I'm God's unfavourite child. It's decided." Jin mumbled and was preparing to get the fuck out of the scene when a pair of hands barred onto his skin like a leech.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" She batted her eyelashes at him who was deciding whether to ditch her and leave or stay.

No.

"Can't say I'm the most delighted." Yeonhee strutted in while spiraling wisps of her hair between her fingers.

The lady raised her eyebrows at the former, her nails still digging in the soft flesh of Jin. The anxiety was practically emitting off of him but he can't show that, at least not now.

"I wasn't talking to you."

"Neither was he talking to you."

Ouch.

The burnt lady awkwardly giggled, placing her palm in front of her obnoxiously red lips. Malicious laughter echoed in the hallways and all the people currently present there stopped shortly hearing the vicious strings of chuckles.

"You're quite funny, I like you." She uttered through gritted teeth.

"But I don't like you..." The lady mused at the small pause at Yeonhee's sentence before she resumed again, shocking the woman to her wits, "...Sun Dohee."

"How the-"

"Jin, let's go. The boss is waiting for the papers to be delivered to him." She winked at the smirking male.