36. Drunk Wizard

"What are you doing?"

"N-Nothing." Jungkook quickly drove his hands off her boobs and hid them behind his back.

She yawned and mumbled something incoherent before she smacked her lips and engulfed Jungkook in a bear hug. He wiped the imaginary sweat off his forehead when he found out tht she was just sleep talking.

Struggling, he moved up as much he could and saw the time on the clock. It was seven in the morning.

And works starts at eight.

He turned to his right facing Yeonhee's sleepy face. Much of her hair was sticking in her face and drool was dried up on the corner of her lips. Her face was oily and she was sleeping with one eye closed shut and another slightly open.

He chuckled seeing her seeing her peaceful state but he needed her to wake up or else she would be late today. Getting up, Jungkook straightened his spine and fixed his hair a little bit because it was sticking in all directions as if he was electrocuted. His eyes fell on his bandage wrapped fingers and remembered that he needed to change them. He couldn't ask Yeonhee because she might eat him alive after the mention of last night.

He lowered his lashes and took a good look at the figure sleeping in a foetus position. Her knees almost touching her stomach and her arms hugging themselves with her head cocked to the side like a corpse. But someone has to wake this hippo up.

"Noona~ It's morning! Don't you have work today?" He started to shake her but to no avail.

"Noona!" He whispered in a breathy voice in her ear and unconsciously, Yeonhee's insides clenched. Her eyebrows furrowed and she finally took an acount of what was happening.

Jungkook's face was milimetres close to hers and his body was caging her in. Although his intentions were pure, the position screamed otherwise.

She smacked her lips and turned to the other side, "I'm up." She muttered.

"You don't look like it." Jungkook's upside down face popped up in front of her eyes. His doe eyes even wider than before.

"I'm really up." She swiveled to the other side only to be met face to face with his crotch.

I-

Her eyes widened in horror as she jolted up, her nose jabbing into Jungkook's stomach. The poor boy fell on top of her squishing Yeonhee to pulp. His arms were on the either side of her physique and his nose was cushioned into her fluffy cheeks. Their lips just inches away. Both of their chests were glued to each other and that didn't really do much help in relieving the heat bubbling up at the pit of her abdomen.

If Yeonhee wasn't awake before, she definitely was now. Her eyes stared at the surprised boy next to her and both them practically grinding against each other. Clearing her throat awkwardly she looked some other direction and tried not to glance at his face.

"You're heavy."

"Hmm?" Jungkook's head pivoted to the side only for their noses to touch each other. She took in a huge breath but she just couldn't find herself breathing adequately. The whole time, Jungkook's eyes were set upon her lips as she tried to keep her breathing calm by taking in air and then releasing it. Unknowingly, he licked his lips too and a strange crave entered his mind again. He wanted to taste those lips.

"You're heavy!" She tried to push him with all her might but the morning weakness wasn't doing her good. Jungkook unwillingly got up and dusted off his clothes even though there was nothing dirty on the ground.

"I should probably head to work, i-it's getting late." She stammered.

Jungkook watched in dismay as she got up quickly and gathered all the sheets on the ground before dashing towards her room and shuting the door behind her. The room went silent again except for the occasional muffled screams coming from her room.