27. Jungkook Likes His Pacifier

We were now selecting plants for my balcony and Hoseok arrived on a Bonsai. He said that the plant is cute and the size is tiny even though it's fully grown and looks like a tree.

And we went with that.

"Are you happy?"

"Extremely," I replied smiling looking at the sapling, "Thank you Hobi."

"It's nothing." He waved his hand.

I had to reach home in one hour as Yoongi was leaving tonight in three hours. A sense of pressure built up in the back of my mind and it was constantly nagging me.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow? I've to do some shopping." I tried to be as less rude as possible. Doesn't matter how much I try not to be impolite, my goodbyes just had to offend someone. I still don't understand, like, how people would say 'bye' and it would look like they're mutual but when it comes to me the other person always ends up not talking to me anymore.

"Sure." He smiled and we bid our goodbyes.

It doesn't seem like he was offended. I then turned my heels around and started walking towards the bakery to buy a cake as Jimin told us that he will be just responsible for the decoration. Taehyung whined and whined for let him buy the cake but Jimin was reluctant to do so and I ended up volunteering for it.

I didn't say that I would be getting the cake so they would look at me like if I'm sort of an angel when I slam the box on the table. Okay, maybe not slam, just gently placing it.

"Mint chocolate was it?" I hummed seeing the different cakes on the display.

"What is that you're looking for ma'am?" And overexcited boy jumped in front of me with his palms joined at the nook of his head with a sweet smile on his lips and if I were in a comic then there would be literal flowers in the background.

"I want a mint chocolate flavoured cake." I said looking at the display of cakes in front of me. There was a little piece of carrot cake with a cutout of a bunny on top. Hmm...maybe I'll take one piece back for Jungkook.

I turned back to look at him and he flinched under my cold glare, was I really that scary?

"Whatchu' lookin' at?"

"N-Nothing! I'll be back in a second!" He hurried back inside shutting the door loudly.

"It's a second already and he's not back yet." I shrugged continuing to feed my eyes with the delicious stuff in front of me.

I still don't get it why the names of the cakes and other goodies have to be so difficult, like, Decadent Chocolate Fudge Cake...C'mon it's just chocolate cake! Why make it so difficult?

The boy returned with two cakes in his hands (quite impressed by his cake handling ability) and carefully put it on the desk.

"Sorry we just have two designs for the flavour." He scratched his head.

"No worries." I smiled slightly and took a look at both of the designs. The first one looked cartoonish with the pastel green cream dripping from the chocolate mousse and I was pretty sure that was fondent because it wasn't melting. Little chocolate balls along with edible white pearls were scattered on the Seafoam Pearl coloured fondent. White icing piped in thin lines like a net over the same material. It was pretty, no doubt.

Another cake had a similar structure besides the fact that the mint covering on the chocolate fudge cake was gelatin. It was glistening under the shimmering light and tiny brown and Tea green dipped flowers were evenly placed on the jelly-like substance. There was mint and chocolate icing piped in big amounts on the edge of the cake and crumbled white chocolate was topping it off. It looked posh and classy.