44. Don't Walk Alone

Jungkookie:
Cabbages
Noodles
More noodles
Soy sauce
500 mg sugar
1.5kg tomatoes
Cereal
3 cartons milk
IMP- Banana milk

Yewhee:
Th is this?

Jungkookie:
Oh its nthng
Just typing the grocery list down so i don't forget em

Yewhee:
But why me-?
I was in mid presentation and everyone was looking at me
like i just stole their snacks...ㅠㅠ
Go text Taehyung ㅎ^ㅎ

Jungkookie:
ㅈㅅ!
N Taehyung Hyung isn't replying (个_个)
>Seen

Yeonhee took in a sharp breath knowing exactly why Taehyung wasn't replying. But she still decided to play innocent.

Yewhee:
*Sigh*
Type em all down in the note pad on your phone or sth
Pls don't text me at work ㅠㅠ

Jungkookie:
Okay! (つ≧▽≦)つ
Bye bye! <3

Yewhee:
Bye!
>Seen

She smiled seeing the little heart sign at his text. Jin gave her a judgemental glance seeing her giggling so much.

"What are you so happy about?" He asked at last, having enough of her stupid chuckles.

"Why? Are you jealous?" She quirked an eyebrow.

"Me? Jealous? Oh please what a joke!" He scoffed sipping his coffee.

Yeonhee wheeled towards her desk while smacking her lips. The greasy texture of her lip balm paired with the black coffee didn't suit well for her taste. Jin glanced at her one more towards before doing something that made her roll her eyes.

"What is blue and not heavy?"

"What?"

"Light blue!" And came in the train of Jin cackling like a windshield wiper.

"I swear to God I'll ask you to come to my house and laugh so mom will think that I'm doing chores and not looking at my phone." She sneered.

"I'll take that as an insult." He sauntered back to his desk but not before shooting a glare at her.

"Sure take it as whatever you like." She muttered taking bite of her chocolate chip cookie. The loud crunch sound made Hoseok turn around.

"Can I have one?" He asked, his eyes wide almost like puppies.

"Sure!" She handed him a cookie and he took it happily. Whistling a happy tune, he went back to typing on his laptop with a cookie in between his lips. Sniffing something strange, Jin arose from his seat again and walked over to Yeonhee's desk. His eyebrows almost flew off his face in astonishment at the view of her sharing her food.

"Can I have one too?" He pleaded.

"You don't brush your teeth well and I can't have a friend who has cavity." She explained not looking up from the big screen in front of her.

"Jeez, you can just say 'no'. Don't make me self conscious about my absolutely perfect teeth." He placed his hand over his mouth and wiped fake tears.

"Narcissistic."

"Say that again when you ask me to cook for you."

"It's my fault! Please accept my apologies o' handsome young man!" She got down to her knees and rubbed her hand together whilst looking down.