19. Weird Stare

Jungkook was sitting on the either side of the see-saw and Taehyung on the other. He was boringly staring at the grown-up man who was trying his best to lift the see-saw but was failing miserably due to his weight compared to Jungkook.

The baby sat on the see-saw by himself and another kid was coming to play with him when Taehyung beat him to it and sat abruptly on the seat causing Jungkook to go high up in the air and if it weren't for the tight grip on the handle, he would be flying and probably hit his head on the swings.

"Let's go on the merry go round!"

Oh no no.

Jungkook absolutely hated the thing. Seeing all the kids going round and around the cursed thing and some children puking in the distance made him really despise the merry go round.

But he didn't get any time to digest the information because Taehyung took him in his arms and was proceeding towards that ride.

Baby instincts activating.

Jungkook suddenly burst into rivers of tears taking Taehyung by surprise. All of the mother's eyes turned to the duo and a few of them also started whispering.

Feeling embarrassment, Taehyung tried to shush the baby but Jungkook was unstoppable. Anything, to not step into the merry go round.

The man cradled him and turned to the other direction and Jungkook's cries came to a halt. Slowly but surely.

"There you go!" He went to the direction of the ride again and Jungkook started wailing again.

"Hushy baby~" Taehyung's patience was slowly slipping out of his hand like sand and it wasn't long when he will dump Jungkook in the sand box and run off to his apartment.

But he has to show Yeonhee that he's capable of handling Jungkook.

But the baby thought otherwise.

Taehyung pivoted to the other direction again and Jungkook stopped immediately. He wiped the tears off his fluffy cheeks and looked at the man with glistening eyes and a pout on his lips. It was throbbing and Taehyung feared that he would have an outburst again.

Taehyung turned again and Jungkook let out a whimper. Now everything set in his mind.

An evil plan made way on Taehyung's head and Jungkook absolutely didn't like that. God knows what sorcery he has planned there.

Before he could even realise, Taehyung ran as fast as he could and plopped Jungkook on the ride. The baby wasn't even ready when the kids older than him started to rotate the merry go round.

Taehyung watched him as he scrambled to his legs and held onto a handle for the support, he wasn't absolutely mentally prepared for what was about to come. A smirk etched onto Taehyung's lips as he watched Jungkook trying his best not to open his eyes.

Inside the ride, it felt like if the whole damn tornado has fallen upon it but from Taehyung's point of view, it looked like a few kids playing on it at an incredibly slow speed. Nevertheless, Jungkook's head was spinning and he couldn't even being himself to cry.

When the ride stopped, Jungkook tumbled out of the thing, he felt lightheaded and dizzy. Taehyung slowly picked him up and placed him on the swing.

"How was the ride hmm?" He asked sweetly as if he just didn't yeet him to the Devil's Den.

Jungkook simply glared at him regardless of his wobbly mental state right now. He held his head straight thinking that it might help the continuous moving pictures but the poor baby didn't know anything about motion sickness.