35. Women Vitals

"So you're saying that," She took in a breath and exhaled heavily, "Jungkook got a tattoo?"

"Exactly." Taehyung pointed his fingers at her and shot her a wink.

"Be patient here till I get my bat." She stood up and walked inside. Both Jungkook and Taehyung were confused at her calm demeanor. They expected more of an outburst than serene.

"What happened to her?" The elder mouthed.

"I dunno." Jungkook shrugged.

The house was quiet for a while till Yeonhee came out with a big creepy grin on her face. Her cheekbones were stretched awkwardly and her full teeth were on display that quite couldn't settled with the duo. She was dragging her baseball bat on the floor, the friction was making a screeching noise and that's when they both realised that they might've fucked up.

"You guys," She swung it and they both fortunately dodged it, "Have overdone it!" She swung it again and they dodged that in time.

Taehyung placed a hand over his speeding heart while he leaned against the wall before Yeonhee decided to smash his head. Not literally, but close enough.

"Aahhh!" He fell down on the ground in shock when the bat skimmed his hair. Thankfully, it wasn't his face.

Next in line was Jungkook. "No no no no!" Yeonhee just smiled before aiming for his shoulders and swung it down with all her strength. Jungkook's reflexes were fast so he clatched himself on her leg and pleaded for her to stop.

"Why get a tattoo hmm?" She asked, her voice was dripping with bittersweet escence.

"I-It was Hyung's idea." Jungkook threw Taehyung under the bus. The elder was shocked due to betrayal was an understatement, he was stunned.

"He agreed to it!" He defended himself but the crazy woman was already marching towards him. Taehyung scrambled to his feet and made a dash for the door. He tried to unlock it but no matter how much he tried, it wouldn't open.

"It's the dead end Kim Taefuck." And Yeonhee smashed the bat on the door. Taehyung flinched and was glad that he didn't put his fingers on the door or he would've to bid them goodbye.

Jungkook was still a sobbing mess, terrified of the mad woman randomly hitting everything with her baseball bat. He hid his face with his hands, his knees wobbling because he was unable to handle anything anymore.

"Sorry sorry sorry! Gahhh!" Taehyung screamed when Yeonhee grabbed his hair and spun him around.

"Not my hair you'll weaken the roots! Then I'll go bald!" He shrieked.

"You better go bald! You don't deserve hair." She opened the door and dragged Taehyung out of the door before kicking him in the butt. He fell down face flat on the floor, the hard tile colliding with his face and Yeonhee was pretty sure he cracked a facial bone or two.

"Aah, my bum bum." Taehyung rubbed his butt while he was getting up. The door closed right on his face leaving him all alone in pain in the hallway. Now he was far from asking her out, first he has to be in her good books.

Shaking his head, he retreated towards his own house. Jimin opened the door with a cooking book in his hand but it dropped to the ground when he saw Taehyung smiling in a silly way on his door.

"Gosh what happened?!"

"Don't ask." He winced when he plopped on the couch.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

Jungkook was wrapped in a burito with his ducky blanket. Cold was at it's fittest and he was shivering on the ground. Since he had a 'giant' body, he wouldn't fit on the dinky couch so he was trying to sleep on the cold, hard floor.