12. Working Mommy

"Jin Jin JIN!"

"What the tuck is your problem!?" Jin opened his one eye with annoyance.

"I got the job!" I tried to contain my smile which was threatening to break any second.

"Cool- wait WHAT?!" He jumped from his bed and I bobbed my head rapidly.

"I knew you would get the job but wait, what are you doing in my house?"

"Obviously, to inform you about the news!"

"How did you even get here?"

"Taehyung drove me here!" Jin looked behind and saw Taehyung passed out on his couch.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"He's here!" I turned around to show Jungkook strapped to my back with a baby carrier. He was dozing off by second because I woke him up at eight in the morning for no reason at all.

Lies, I needed someone to share my happiness with and to celebrate.

"The most important and the last question," He cleared his throat. "HOW THE TUCK DID YOU GET IN?!"

Taehyung stirred a little in his sleep bit mumbled something incoherent and then went back to La La Land.

"11 years Seokjin and you still don't know. You always keep a spare key under your doormat." I shook my head.

Jin momentarily stopped working for a second but then he remembered that he always kept a key outside his door for emergency purposes.

"Right..." He squinted his eyes at me, "When does your work start?'

"Today!" I squealed.

"So you want me to drive you to work, am I right or am I right?" He ruffled his hair and yawned.

"You're totally right!" I nervously smiled. 

"Ask Taehyung to drive you to work, my car can't handle much weight." He refused and fell back on his bed.

"Kim Seokjin! Did you not remember how I consoled you when you had your first breakup? Did you omit how I used to share my lunch and give you a bigger portion when you used to forget yours? Did you forget how many times I helped you cheat during tests?!  Did you forget all of it huh?!" I aggressively grabbed his collar and violently shook it and dramatically wailed.

"Jeez, woman okay! I'll drive you to work but Taehyung will help you get to work when I feel lazy."

I grinned and agreed.

"Where are you dragging me? I need to change first!"

"Oops-"

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"Are you ready yet?" I pressed my lips against the door of his room.

"Nope I'm hunting some elephants, see you later!"

"Seokjin!"

"What is your tucking problem?" Jin angrily opened the door and my eyes went as big as a football stadium.

He was wearing a light cerulean coloured charmeuse shirt which was dropping of this thin physique, a prussian blue tie paired with the vantablack slacks and a black leather belt with a satin silver buckle closing in on his waist. His chocolate-brown hair combed neatly but a few tuft of hair fell in front of his forehead.