23. Kimchi Dehung No likey Jungquack

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Where am I? How did I get here? Is this a dream?

Okay quit being a dramatic ass Tae.

I blinked adjusting to the situation in front of me. Three people looking at me, okay? But wait one of them is a girl...wait, is that Yeonhee?

I tilted my head and my hand itched to rub my eyes but I felt something restraining on my arms. I looked down and saw a blurring rope tied around my hands on a chair. I closed my eyes again and the pain in the eyes slowly subsided.

Preparing my vocal chords.

3...

2...

1...

"GOSH HE SCREAMS TOO MUCH!" And I felt a cloth tightly wrapped around my mouth. Great.

I blinked aggressively and the weight of the situation dawned now in my mind. Jin and Yeonhee were standing with their arms cross and judgemental looks on their face with an unknown third person in the house.

Is he her boyfriend? No no no that can't happen.

"Who are you?" I mumbled.

"John Jungquack."

"The fuc-" 

"Mr. 'Kimchi Dehung' as Jungquack claims your name to be, you apparently did something to my baby and he's now all grown-up." Yeonhee's eyes were thin slits now but she looked cute nonetheless.

By the way, why is his name Jungquack?

"Jungkook is a baby what do ya' mean?" I groaned as a sudden of surge of pain rushed through the back of my head.

"Thanks to your shady witchy powers, he isn't. This guy over here, is Jungkook. The one that hated your guts, the one that launched his paws at you whenever you were around, the one who used to claw on your collar bones!" Yeonhee flailed her hands towards the said man with a sarcastic smile on her face.

Never saw her smile so twisty like this before...

I furrowed my brows and looked at the man who claims to be 'Jungkook'. I took one look at him, and I was stunned.

"This c-cannot be."

They looked exactly the same.

As if I was just looking at the older version of the baby I forcefully pushed to the merry-go-round. The same eyes and the same pout whenever he doesn't know what is going on. The same milky complexion and the exact glimmer in his eyes. Carbon copies to be more precise.

"Unfortunately it is." Jin said munching on a packet of chips.

"So," Yeonhee leaned in, "Are you willing to tell what happened?"

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"Your excuse is not plausible." She finally let out a sigh of disappointment.

"I-It wasn't an excuse, it was an explanation!" I shrieked.

The so called Jungkook pushed me back to the chair by pressing lightly on the tip of my nose. That damn bastard.

"I'm asking this again, did you or did you not see something weird that day?"

"I told you I took Jungkook to the par- I mean, I took the younger Jungkook to the park at around five and then drove home around 6:30-ish. We came home and it was already dinner time so I made him food but...now I remember!"