21. Who The Fuck Is Dehung?

I spent the whole day pacing around in my house, my thoughts going back to the incident in the morning. Jin was kind enough to take him away to his house so I don't accidentally murder him.

Well I quite got offended when he made that remark and I argued back that I would never do such a thing which was a lie, because my hands were itching to grab the butter knife resting peacefully on the dinner table and then stab him.

Okay I admit that was violent.

I could go more of a softer approach and say that 'Hey can you hold this for me?' and then pssh he had a knife in his stomach!

Damn I really need to see a psychologist.

Which comes back to the point, zero. Where the heck is Jungkook?

Did he dissolve into the bedsheets?

Or maybe he was abducted by aliens?

Or that evil thing sipping tea in Jin's yard kidnapped him?

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

Jungkook choked on his green tea out of sudden and Jin rushed to his side.

"Are you okay?"

"Yep!" Jungkook showed him a thumbs up recovering from his coughing fit.

Jin simply nodded his ahead and then sat down on the chair to quietly sip his share of tea and biscuits.

Honestly, it feels like two dolls having a tea party and drinking air along with eating plastic cookies but the exceptions being that they were drinking actual tea, the biscuits weren't plastic and there wasn't a big dumb human to play with them, who had obnoxious ponytails and forced her dolls to move their hands and talk shit in overly high-pitched voice when the non-living things clearly wants to be left in peace.

Why are we talking about tea parties anyway?

At least it's better than the so called 'gathering' of old woman playing cards and arguing just because the other old lady had the exact same amout of white hair as the latter.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"This bitch isn't picking up his phone!"

I tried calling Taehyung for the past ten minutes but this stinky toolbox decided to be unavailable today.

What great luck I have.

Now I can't rant to somebody and drown my feelings and probably shed a tear or two.

But wait a second...

The neighbours are still here!

I knocked on the apartment next to me and soon I was met with a face with drool on his cheeks and messy hair.

"What do you want?" He crossed his arms and leaned his head on the door frame. His eyes dropping every second I'm there.

"Is Jimin or Taehyung there?" I peeked behind him and saw no one. Frowning, I looked at Yoongi again eagerly waiting for a response.

"No."

I sighed in disappointment and trudged back to my apartment when a voice called out to me. A hopeful grin printed on my face, i turned my head and saw Yoongi staring at me with one of his eyes open.

"What did you originally came here for?"

I was expecting this question.

"I wanted someone to just listen to my problems, so do you have time perhaps?" I don't know if this is another weird trait of mine but whenever I want something, I automatically start acting cute and the fun fact being that I don't even realise what the other person has to look at.