Epilogue

"Jimin I went for just two hours and here you are, narrating our shi- I mean, shabby story to them." Yeonhee clasped her arms together as she looked at Jimin dead in the eye to which the male snickered unapologetically.

"Not my fault," He shrugged, "You started telling them before you had to go to your shopping spree therefore, it's my duty as their private and personal babysitter to complete the story."

"Jimin..." Yeonhee sighed as she shaked her head.

"What-"

Jimin was cut off by an abrupt slam of the door which caught the attention of the audience present in the room.

Jungkook came in with one arm full of groceries and the other full of shopping bags which surely contained new dresses for the ladies of the house. He came in wobbling as he tried to wriggle the shoes of his feet and hop over to the dining table to put the bags down.

"I swear to god, Jungkook is so clumsy-"

"Don't swear in front of the kids." Jimin warned her through his gritted teeth to which Yeonhee covered her mouth and looked over to the two girls sitting on the couch with their eyes widened as saucers.

"Mom, you know that I'm sixteen right?"

"Yes shortcake, but no swearing for you till you secure a stable job."

"Mom, not the nickname." She groaned.

"Alright, what am I missing?" Jungkook entered the living room while fixing his sleeves. He looked over to his daughters and then back at Yeonhee, perplexed at the sudden silence enveloping around him.

"Jimin was narrating our story again." Yeonhee broke the thick air earing an eye roll from Jungkook.

"God, Jimin. That's like the umpteenth time you might have blabbered that. I wonder why they haven't been able to learn the whole story by heart yet."

Jimin was beginning to say something in his defense when Jungkook's youngest daughter, Joohee, beat him to it again.

"Daddy?"

"Yes muffin?" He addressed her, not missing the judging expression of his another daughter at the use of the nickname.

"How were you well from the poison?" She innocently asked, her doe eyes wide open in curiosity mimicking Jungkook.

"You see, Daddy is a strong guy," He flexed his biceps whilst picking her up in his arms, "No venom can't defeat Daddy!" He boasted, lightly pinching the little girl's nose to which she giggled.

"Oh really?" Yeonhee scoffed.

"Lemme rephrase that, Daddy was well from the poison because he was strong," He looked over to Yeonhee and grinned mischievously, "and also because Mommy gave Daddy a little wittle kiss to help Daddy be well fast." He winked.

Both Jimin and Deokshim gagged and cringed mentally at the remark.

"Then where is Uncle Taehyung and Uncle Seokjin?" Deokshim wondered out loud, "You never mentioned them."

The whole room went silent at her question. It was supposed to be a harmless question and they shouldn't have been affected by this but deep down they knew that the incident had left a deep scar on all of them no matter how much they brush it off and joke about it.