24. The Mood Ruiner

I hate work.

I absolutely detest it.

Why the fuck isn't Monday aborted yet? No one likes it anyway.

I groaned and turned around in my bed, coying away from the sunlight that was entering through the folds in the curtains. The whole week I wait for Sunday only to cry because the next day is a weekday.
Why God, why

I might as well as live this day to the fullest and drive my sorrow of working away. I stretched my arms and blinked rapidly, adjusting to the light. The light was peeking through the linen fabric sending a comfortable warmth throughout my body.

My feet touched the cold floor and that's when memories of last night rushed to my mind like a gush of water.

His voice, his scent, his touch...

I touched my ears and they were too warm to contrast with the cold temperature. I hurried to the mirror and saw that my ears and neck were all red. Was it embarrassment, or was it something else?

Slapping my cheeks, I grabbed a brush and started to scrub my teeth which I'm sure started to smell very bad. The fresh minty toothpaste entered the back of my throat and i couldn't help but gulp it down a little to just feel the sensation of freshness. I just had this habit to eat a bit of toothpaste with a little foam whenever I'm brushing. One day I got a little greedy and ate more of it only to feel queasy the entire day.

Moral of the story: Just eat a little toothpaste. (Only applicable to those who like eating toothpaste)

I walked into the living room and found Jungkook resting peacefully in a foetus position on the couch. He had the face of an angel yet his personality screams devil. Anyone would've mistaken him that it was not him last night.

My footsteps caused him to stir a little in his sleep and finally he opened his eyes. Even the way he blinks is graceful enough to put the ballerinas to shame.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"How would I know? I was sleeping." He flopped to the other side and closed his eyes again.

"After eight hours of beauty sleep, are you still not done?" I piqued at his face while sitting on the ground beside the couch.

"I'm tired of sleeping all night, now lemme sleep in peace." He muttered.

The fuc-

"We gotta go the fair today so wake up bunny boy!"

"Mhmm go away!"

"Bruh." I tried to tickle him but to no avail. Huffing out of annoyance, I tried to think of something to wake him up.

My ex best friend once said that a man's nipple is a sensitive area...

Sorry God for I've sinned!

I twisted his nipples and he jolted up in an instance. Phew! Atleast he woke up.

"What was that for?!" He covered his man-titties with his palm and screamed.

"You weren't waking up-"

"So you thought you could assault me?!"

"Excuse me! I didn't assualt you, you smelly duck!"

"IF I'M A SMELLY DUCK THEN YOU'RE A ROTTEN EGG!"

"What are you sayi-"

"I know you guys are having an existential marital crisis but can you turn that a few notches down?" A male voice interrupted us from below the floor and it scared the shit out of me.