a Araneta

"Good morning mahal na prinsesa, gising na po." Yaya rouse me and that made me squish my eyes.
As the vision turns into a clear one. "Good morning." I said on my sleepy voice.
"Bumangon kana diyan at mag ayos, yung pagkain naghihintay na sa lamesa." She said.
"Okay ya." I answered and directed my way to the bathroom to fix myself.
I went downstairs to see Mang Buding fixing the table. Mang Buding really wanted everything to be organized, and that's were we really vibe that much. "Good morning po." I greeted.
He immediately turn his back seeing me, "Good morning nak."
I took the plate and helped him place it on the table. "Its a good thing po na tinuruan niyo ko pano gumawa ng mga gawaing bahay."
"Si lolo hu kase-.." I cut myself sinking up the sadness I was feeling everytime I remember lolo.
I still couldn't believe that he left me.
"Max.." I know Mang Buding is gonna explain it to me once again and my head has no room for lectures and stuff.
"Okay na po.." I gave him a assured smile. Just as it was the timing that yaya went down as well hearing the suppose conversation.
"I'll just get the food po." I excused myself and headed to the kitchen.
As I was transferring the food to the plate, I heard that they were talking with someone. Probably a guest or something. I finished the chore and went back to the dining hall. I sneak on the living room to get informed of whoever the visitor is.
I wasn't expecting to see the lady that I met yesterday. That girl—Miss Irene. As I process all, I remembered that maybe she is the Irene Marcos that Yaya Marie annd Mang Budding meant to their stories.
"Ah—sandali lang po tatawagin ko po siya—." Yaya Marie was about to turn away when she stopped noticing that I'm already on her back.
"Ay poknek!" she was surprised. "Jusko naman Maxine ah—no.."
"Sorry Yaya, I heard my name from the kitchen kase." I said.
"Ikaw na bata ka talaga, pahamak ka." she whispered jokingly while as well feeling embarrassed on how she acted out infront of her idol.
I just laugh.
I turn my sight to Miss Irene. "Hi po." I waved with a smile.
"What are you doing here po?"I questioned.
She kneel down in front of me. "Hello." Her lips widen.
"I bought you some toys and foods." she handled it to me.
"Thank you po." I don't know why she's doing this but all I know is that she's a great person. I can see.
"I just want to talk to you sana. Do you mind?" she asked.
I helped her stand up and pointed on the couch. "Dun po tayo." she chuckled.

She sighed when I sat beside her, she looks nervous.
"Ano po yung paguusapan natin?" I ask inquisitively.
"Uh-.." she couldn't process a word. I don't know why she looks pressured when I'm looking at her but all I know is that she's trying to stay professional and calm.
I place my palm on hers. "Miss?- Madam?- uh.." I laugh. I really don't have any clue of what name I should call her that can make her comfortable. "Are you okay?"
"Kalma lang po tayo," I gave her my most trying hard comforting smile. "I'm just a 12 years old."
Tumawa siya.
"It feels like I'm the 12 years old here ija," she let out.
I laugh too.
"Oh- before I forgot.." she took something from her bag—it's my scratchy.
"You still have it on you!" I excitedly told her.
"It's all I got that belongs to you." she said.
Slowly, I smiled.
"So, ano na po yung paguusapan natin?" I really want the vibe to stay comfortable, since I felt really much comfortable talking to her even though I just met her.
"Hmm.." she look up, thinking. "Siguro, I'll start with—ang ganda ganda mong bata."
My brows furrowed while sneering. I giggled at her statement as she teases me.
"This is it," she slowly turned serious so I also focused on what she's going to say.
"By the way, Where's your parents?" she questioned.
That made me stop from feeling the good vibe. "Um-.." I wanna let out a word, but I can't.
"Um madam.." Yaya showed up out of nowhere.
"She doesn't really wanna talk about-.."
"No, It's okay yaya." I assuredly smiled.
I face back to miss irene, "My mom and dad just suddenly left me for no reason at all po."
"Iniwan po ako nila under the care of my yaya and our driver." I resumed
"Are they gonna comeback? Or what?" she continued.
I shook my shoulder, "Maybe- No?- I don't really know." I forced myself to laugh.
Miss irene had an eye to eye contact to yaya, I wanna know what that means but I guess It's really out of my business.
"But at least I have my yaya and mang buding with me," I immediately changes the topic.
She looked to me and pinned my hair into my ears. "You are the most strongest teenage
lady I have ever met."
I just smiled.
"Do you wanna go with me?" she asked. "I wanna go shopping and I really like some company you know?"
I laugh.
From that day started, Me and Miss Irene constantly hang out. She bought me to different places and was the who took every responsibility to me. I get to know Sir Greggy, Sir Luis and Sir Alfonso as well, and just as the same thing we get along immediately. They mostly stay here for a vacation and even so desperately wanted to keep me on their side always. Kuya Luis wants me to stay with him in Canada and Kuya Alfonso always insisted that he wants me to live with him in QC. But neither of two options, Miss Irene and Sir Greg didn't approve to any of those cause they wanted me to come with them in Cavite. But I didn't agreed to anything they have discussed though I wanted to stay hidden especially from being too much public. I still wanted to have a lowkey and calm life with no cameras following me. I end up as well calling them as mommy and daddy though it was confirmed that I'm now under of their custody. But yet, it wasn't still confirmed about the adoption. Mom said I have to make a choice when I reach 22 if I want to be legally adopted by them or to marry a Marcos just to fully succeed the same goal and that is to make me a Marcos too.
I haven't met my cousins yet, but I already met Tita Imee, Aimee, Mama Meldy, Tito Bong, Tita Liza and the rest of the adults. They all individually visited me on where mom and dad bought a new place for me. I like it here cause it's more private and secured. Dad paid off 5 body guards on our house but I told him not to follow me in my school, and it was the easy one to ask to him. He agreed immediately. I admit how total spoiled I am to mom and dad but most especially to my brothers. Even though I wasn't able to meet my cousins, we consistently have this video calls with each other which it made all of us close. Kuya Borgy is the most caring to each and everyone of them. He mostly worries even on a very tiny situation that he'll know about me. Kuya Mich on the other hand is the most bossy and strict, he got this rules with me wherein he mentions ALL THE TIME just for me to get reminded. Kuya Matt is mostly the most makulit. He's the best when it come to cheering me up everytime my anxiety attacks. For Tito bongs; Kuya Sandro is like Kuya Mich, his vibe is more despotic especially when I'm deciding. Kuya Simon is my chill cousin, he lets me do whatever the hell I want but only to update him with almost everything cause he's so much of a open person. Lastly, my closest among all which I mostly considered to be my best friend and that is the one and only Kuya Vincent. He's like the all in type of Kuya that you can vibe when your both happy, sad, and angry. Just as the same thing to my brother, I'm aswell a legit spoiled to them. They are the strictest, the most overprotective type. Well, what can I say I'm just the only girl in the fam.