Cousins

They just pause there on the doorstep while my hands are still hanging on Kuya Simon's neck and his hands were on my hips opening to receive my hug. We both look to Kuya Sandro and Vincent whom truly bought a coffee and Kuya Sandro has some boxes of doughnuts holding on his hands as well.
"Sandro—Vincent, hello!" Mom addressed.
They both came closer to have a beso with my parents, "Hi Tita—Tito." They each said.
"Wow, Max must be so very much special that you manage to insert her on your busy schedules.." Dad said.
Upon learning that they are coming closer, Kuya Si and I slowly lets go of each other.
"Well, ofcourse Tito Greg." Kuya Sandro sneer, "But it seems like we are the one getting surprised cause we aren't notified that there's hugging here." He looks at us.
Mom chuckled. "Oh, they're just celebrating.."
"About what?" Kuya Vincent asked, feeling very much inserted.
"Simon will be the one to train Max.." Mom expose.
"What? —why?" Kuya Sandro pitch went higher after hearing up mom's statement. "I mean I thought you'll suppose to hire someone—Simon's the CEO right? He'll be a busy man." He quarrelled.
"That's what we said nga but we console it to Simon and he said it's okay
ang daw.." Dad discuss.
He transferred his direction to Kuya Si, "Are you sure about it, Si?"
Kuya Simon widely smiled. "Yes, Tito. Don't worry, Hannah already arranged my sched so I can insert Max.."
"Who's hannah?" I don't know what tone they've been notice after I said those though they all look to me but all I know is that my brows curled.
Kuya Simon looks to me and simper. "Hannah, she's my assistant."
"Oh." My eyes widen and looks away.
"Okay. I guess we'll leave you guys here." Mom cuts.
She pause, "I'll see you later, okay?" She told me.
I nod and smiled. "Okay mom."
"We will leave to Simon every assignments and some important things to be discussed on your first day.." Dad derived.
"Okay, noted." I replied.
They both went out and the awkward silence take over.
I ran to get what they bought. "Coffee and Doughnuts!" I shouts joyfully like a kid.
I look to them, "You guys are the best!" I each tap their chest and went over to the couch and opened it.
I glance at them, they were like statues who just looking at each other. "Aren't your knees hurting?" I spoke.
They look at me. "Seat here." I more likely demanded and so they did.
I took one doughnut and stood up pouring to Kuya Sandro first since he was the one who sat beside me. He first looks at me. "Doughnuts?" I sneered, all tooth out.
Kuya Sandro is such a mood, his expression can just change in an instant. He giggled, "cute." He expressed and took a bite. I grab a tissue and wiped the stain on his lips.
I took another one and pour it on Kuya Vincent's mouth. He looks at me deeply in my eyes, I love how Kuya Vincent stares cause you can feel how he is genuine about such thing. "I'm on diet, Max. I can't eat sweets." He laughs.
I pout, "No exemptions? Even just for me?"
He can't help but to smile widely that he even look away as he was blushing. He's so cute. I can't!
"Fine.." he took a bite. I wiped his mouth and I smiled the same thing I did to Kuya Sandro.
Lastly, I sat right in front of him and sigh pouring it to his mouth too. "You might need an energy especially on having great amount of patience when tutoring me." He chuckled.
He bit on the doughnuts and so I wiped his mouth too.
I went back on my place and eat some. "Now that I'm here, You'll have a makulit pinsan who'll take good care of you." I playfully raise both of my brows.
They all look to me and showed their interest to listen. "Walang pasaway! I'll not tolerate that. Understand?" They all laugh.
"What! I'm serious!" I delivered.
"I want the three of you to be kasundo just like when you are little.." I derived.
I each look to them, "ugh, you're so cute back then. What happened now to your faces?"
They all cackle. "We're the most gwapo kaya!" Kuya Vincent reflect and the two agrees on him.
I gasp. "Oh my goodness, I have to unhear that!" They continued laughing.
"See! You look cute when you're just like that." I claimed. "While I'm here, I don't want away okay?"
"If one of you here fights, I'll not talk to the three of you. Damay-Damay bahala kayo." I instructed.
Kuya Simon messed with my hair, "Noted, Ms. demanding."
"Kuya!" I'm really annoyed everytime someone touches my hair. He laughs.
"Kuya Sandro? Kuya Vincent?" I look to them for a yes.
"Fine!" Kuya Sandro agreed in defeat.
"You don't have to answer Kuya Vincent, you can't say no to me." I points to him.
"And you're taking advantage of that huh!" He reach over to pinch me and we both laugh.
"Kayo ha!" I made duro to each of them. "If I'll know that you argue with each other hmm.."
"Oo na nga! You're so maulit-ulit person." Kuya Vincent teases.
"Excuse me! It's paulit-ulit.." I corrected him. This guys sometimes doesn't know how to pronounce the right tagalog word.
"Whatever, it still sounds the same." He defended.
I rolled my eyes. "Okay! Now you eat cause I don't wanna starve you out." They laugh.
My phone rung, it was our gc who's calling. We all squeeze in so we can fit on the screen and I noisily greeted them as all of them greeted, I just laugh.
Kuya Matt; Ugh, your voice can damage my eardrums Maxine.
Ate Jaime; wow, these three are so fast ha! (She noticed that the three are here and so all of them did too right after)
Ate Carla; It's not obvious naman. (The girls collaborated to laugh)
Kuya Simon; Hey! I work here so I'm an exemption. (He defends himself, I just made a face. He saw it and he secretly pinch me. I laugh)
Kuya Mich; Oo nga, you're so early pa diyan Vincent and Sandro ha!
Kuya Borgy; I'm having second thoughts. (We all laugh.)
Kuya Sandro; We just check on her if she's doing okay. You know—this girl is such a baby.
Maxine; Your baby? (I joked and pout)
Kuya Sandro pauses and just stared at me.
Ate Cara; Our baby! (Everyone agrees)
Maxine; I don't feel special na nga eh, Buti pa to yung tatlo they effort to insert me on the hectic sched. (I made parinigs as I was clearing my throat to cover)
They all laugh.
Kuya Matt; Why don't you just direct to the point, Max? Kuya Matt, I miss you amd I want to see you. Can you come?"
I rolled my eyes, Max; Nevermind then. (They continued laughing)
Kuya Mich; Let's have dinner na lang later, who's with me?
(I raise my hand higher that it could possibly be. Maxine; Meeee!
Maxine; you all have to say yes since you all made swears to make bawi on me!
Everyone agreed on Kuya Mich's suggestion and so I shriek in enjoyment and Kuya Vincent covered my mouth so I fight it off and spank him as he laughs at me like he's so happy getting me annoyed. Kuya Sandro took the phone and was the one talked to them regarding the place together with Kuya Simon while me amd Kuya Vincnet continued our playful fight like little kids, I tickled him as the both of us slid down on the couch and laugh harder than it could possibly be.
After hearing that the call was finished, Kuya Vincent and I decided to stop playing and wait for them to discuss what they have planned. He rest his head on my shoulder as we both look to Kuya Sandro and Simon waiting for them to explain.
"Probably just on bgc." Kuya Simon declared.
"Yap, much more lesser society so it's a good fit." Kuya Sandro agrees.
"Will you be okay with that?" The both of them asked us.
"Oh, we have no problem when it comes to food." Kuya Vincent and I laughs as we both said that at the same time. Kuya Vincent loves to eat but was just in controlled because of his diet. He's more likely the one who gets fat faster and the one who gets thin faster too. It's just looks so easy on him.