Rights

Progressively the words he said sink in, "Oh." Is all that comes out
I came closer to him and was so excited, "Who was it?"
He looked away and chuckled, then he went back to my eyes one more time. "Seriously?"
I made a face, still confused. "Uh-"
"Nevermind." He smiled.
"Come on, spill it." I encouraged him while pulling him since I'm really much interested in what he just said. Suddenly, he unintentionally fell down and made me lie down on his chest. I look up to see him in his closer look-- he's so damn handsome.
I can't help but to be mesmerized by him.
Was this possible? I'm so much into Sandro, have a crush on Kuya Vincent and now I have this weird feeling with Kuya Simon? But he said that he has someone na pero taken? so it means he likes someone. That's why I really want to know about it but he just won't spill. Or was it me? was it me and kuya sandro? oh my god, this thoughts! Why would Kuya Simon likes me? I'm his cousin-- but Kuya sandro is my cousin too and he said he likes me. What is happening? I'm so freaking assuming on this case. No way Kuya Si will like me. Look at him and Look at me. Very much not suitable and very much not his type.
"Are you okay?" I didn't realize that I was already standing in front of him and he tried to make sure that I'm good.
"Max." He calls.
Finally, I managed to control my thoughts.
"huh?"
He giggles, "Are you okay?"
"Yeah, Of course." I answered.
He lifted my chin softly and said, "There's an exact time for you to know it." He softly said.
"and hey, don't let Sandro control your emotions, you're stronger than that max. I know you are."
I exclaimed with a sigh at his words. I mean if there's really one person who knows me that would be so him. I told Kuya Si almost everything that is happening in my life and I never received any judgement like ever.
"Let's go." He held my hands.
I let him drag me back to where our family are and upon arriving all they notice on how Kuya Si held my hands.
"Found her." He told them.
They pause for a moment before coming close to me. "Did you cry?" Ate Xandra noticed.
I was so stunned to speak. Kuya sandro just sternly look to me. Was it because I cannot tell them about us that made me cry or was it because on how Kuya Si didn't still let go of my hands even now?
"Actually it was my fault." Kuya Simon answered for me.
"I told her some stories while we are chatting, you know how softy our Maxine is." He ends pinching my chin.
I saw as well Kuya Vincent gave Kuya Si a look. What is happening with these 3 and why are they giving each other this look.
"Anyways, Vincent told me that he'll take you to baguio tomorrow for 2 night stay. Are you good to go sweetie?" Mom asked.
"Wait what?" Kuya Si and Kuya Sandro both said then end up looking at each other. While Kuya Vincent chuckled.
"I thought mom will be there to join them?" Kuya Simon asked.
"Will that mean its just the two of them then?" Kuya Sandro declared.
"Yep, We don't see any problem if its just the two of them though so why not?" mom answered confidently like he fully trusted Kuya Vincent that much.
"Dad's okay with that?" My brow rises, not because I don't want to be with Kuya Vincent but because it just sound so different.
He puts his hands on Kuya Vincent's shoulder and stated, "I know Vincent will take care of you."
Kuya Sandro scoff, "Seriously?"
Kuya Vincent cackle, "You guys are making it obvious."
"Huh?" Kuya Sandro confusedly looks to him.
"That you're jealous." Kuya Vincent replied.
"You spend so much time with Max like almost every day so its my turn now. Don't be a daya though I never interfere with your dates naman." He said.
"Date my ass." Sandro mock
"uh-oh, Sandro doesn't date young girls." Kuya Matthew state.
"And he has expectations and standards which probably Max won't reach, right Sand?" Kuya Simon fireback.
I secretly pinch him as he give Kuya Sandro a smirk while Kuya Sand just glared at him.
"You got it right!" Kuya Sandro obviously replied sarcastically
Kuya Matt chuckled, "Don't he dares touch Max though."
I can't help but to exhange looks with Kuya Si and Kuya Sandro wherein the intense feeling is circling around us.
"And why would I touch her Matt?" Kuya Sandro asked him.
Kuya Borg shrug his shoulder, Pouting his lips. "We're just reminding you about it. Chill."
Why do I have this feeling that Kuya Simon already exposed us to the Manotocs.
"Guilty much?" Kuya Si flashes.
Kuya Sandro eyebrows curled and let out a sarcasm laugh, "are you?"
"afterall, you're the one who's with Max the whole day." He spilled.
Evryone exchanges stares.
"Could you stop with those implications Kuya? The hell is wrong with you?" I can't help but to highlight myself.
He was shocked by my statement, "Control your tone, young lady."
I scoff at the 'young lady' thing, we haven't been for weeks yet the trashy treatment is so damn messed up.
"Okay okay, I think we should pause it there." Tito Bong interjected.
Tita Imee snaps her finger, "oh come on, I wanna hear my baby girl's fireback."
"Imee." mom scolded her.
I didn't remove my sight to Kuya Sandro at that moment that even I reached to the point that I did not give attention to mom, tito bong, dad and tita imee's conversation.
Kuya Vincent pulled me, "You should pack your things." I let him take me, as he snaken his arm on my shoulder and guided me althrough the way.
He delivered me into my room, but before he left. "I'll make this one special for you."
"No stress, No argues, just peace." I smiled at his statement.
I just nod.
"I'll just fix my things." I permission
"okay" he answered with a smile, "I'll wait for you in the car." I nod.
Moment after that, a silent knock destructed me. I immediately open it and saw Kuya Sandro, he pushes the door for him to get in and instantly closed it.
"You are not going." He mentioned as silently as possible
"It's not your decision to make." I replied nearly whispering too and goes continuing pack
It's so fcking weird that I have to be silent just to talk to him nor stay hidden everytime I have to see him.
He removed the things I placed on my bag and answered, "I'm your boyfriend. I have the rights."
"Really? Cause 2 days palang tayo but I haven't felt you being like that." I phrased.
"I have to protect this relationship, Max." He spoke.
"Protect from what?" I say. "Protect from your standards? your expectations?"
"What- No!" He answered.
"Protect it from our cousins, from Simon, from Vincent. I admit it I'm fucking jelous of why the hell do I felt like they like you too." He spilled.
"Sandro we are all close ever since before and you know that." I muttered.
"Yeah, and I know that they like you already by that age." He flashed.
"They don't, okay? Just stop with those inatations. It's so messed up!" I returned.
"If I know that you just include them to cover up the bullshit things you're doing." I add.
"Is that what you think huh?" He was mad.
"Fine. Go have fun with Vincent." He continued.
I point the door, and confidently said. "leave."
His face looks blanked and lost. But he followed me. He goes straight on the door with no turning back and shut the door budly.
Fck this.