A night

Kuya Sandro let me seat on the front cause he said he felt uncomfortable daw if I seat on the back plus he may look like my driver on that case.
It was all quiet inside the car and I'm as well trying my best to behave since its my Kuya Sandro who I'm with. I squeeze my hands gripping on my dress to let out my nervousness.
It was always my wish to spend time alone with Kuya Sand, but then I didn't expect I will be this nervous if we're both just alone—Hindi naman toh yung naramdaman ko sa fountain eh.
I cleared my throat. "Um-Kuya?"
He glance at me, "yes?"
"Was it really okay that we did this?" I asked, stuttered
He crippled his brow, "did what?"
"You know- having dinner just the two of us?" I was overthinking about it lately that maybe Kuya Sand doesn't really want this one and he's just pushing it through cause I requested it.
He smiled. "It's fine with me, to be honest. How bout on you?"
He glance at me again, "you seem uncomfortable. Are you okay?"
I nod. "It's just somehow new to me. I'm sorry po."
"But if on Borgy, Matt and Mich you don't seem like this, do I make you feel uncomfortable ba?" I can see his face changes so I replaced it immediately with a sneer.
"Ang drama mo naman kuya," I responded
"Of course not, I'm just trying to be use lang." I added
I inserted my hands on the space of his arms and as well trying to be careful since he's driving. "So kuya..." I lay my head on his shoulder. "Where are we going?"
He kept quiet and acted as if he's thinking, I spank him. "Ano ba yan? It's our first date and this is gonna be the first time we'll eat out together."
He chuckled. "Be patient."
My phone rung uncontrollably, I open up to see kuya simon's name.
"Why is he calling you?" His brows curled, glancing at me.
"Uh- can I answer it first?" I told him.
He just sigh. I slide it up to answer Kuya Simon and his face showed up.
S; hey, where are you?
M; I'm outside kuya si, why po?
S; Oh. I want to invite you sana for a dinner.
M; (I glance at kuya sandro whom face changes right after learning about kuya simon's call) I'm having dinner with my Kuya Sandro po eh.
S; oh? Really?
I forced myself to smile.
S; thats a good one, take your time.
We each said our farewells and put my phone down. I went back to the awkward position knowing that Kuya Sandro was already not in the mood.
He broke the silence by a, "Is he always calling you?"
"He—uh.,does." I was unsure if I should tell him.
I raise my voice of excitement, "Anyways, Where are we going ba kuya?"
"I'll expect something elegant ha? Thats when I'll be surprise talaga." I said.
"Wow ha? I'm drown with your expectations." He stated, I laugh.
"Sa cute kong toh, kuya. Of course I deserve that." I keep on pointing myself.
It was obvious that he was about to smile so I continuously teased him with a "uy he'll smile na yan."
I came closer to him and pinch both of his cheeks to curve his lips to smile. He keeps on avoiding my attempts but I still managed, "I'm driving, Max." Finally, I heard his laugh.
He stopped his car and faced me too, close by close which gave me the reason to pause.
He stared at me for a very long time, then he independently curved his lips.
I immediately blink repeatedly and commented, "see, you look so good when you smile."
He looks down and widens his smile showing off his teeth.
Is that how Kuya Sandro gets kilig?

He let me walk on a formed artistic bushes with some fairy lights all over. I can feel the breathtaking midst of air as it touches my skin.